|By RealWire News Distribution||
|January 28, 2014 09:15 PM EST||
Digital marketing solutions provider's latest platform enables seamless interaction with connected consumers, leveraging content and mobility to drive top-end business results
LONDON, United Kingdom - January 28, 2014: EPiServer, a global software provider for innovative ecommerce and digital marketing solutions, today announced the release of EPiServer 7.5 CMS. The newly updated platform provides marketers with the ability to atomize content, allowing them to produce and replicate relevant content across a variety of channels and best suit it for the device on which it is being consumed. With EPiServer 7.5 CMS, marketers can move from broadcast mode to a more personalized and human-to-human like communication that adds value to customer interactions, everyday and across all touch-points.
"We're particularly excited about the launch of EPiServer 7.5 CMS because it empowers organizations to leverage content to optimize the customer experience, improve conversions and build long lasting brand loyalty like never before," said Bob Egner, VP of Product Management at EPiServer. "As consumers become more active, more mobile and more demanding in what they want and how they want it, there is a widespread need in the marketplace for a platform that allows marketers to leverage best practices in content marketing to interact more effectively with their customers. EPiServer 7.5 CMS allows organizations to scale to the ever-changing needs and wants of their customers to create consumable messaging and deliver that content when and how their customers want it."
With EPiServer 7.5 CMS marketers are able to:
- Atomize content: EPiServer 7.5 CMS allows the marketer to produce and replicate content so it's suited for the channel and device it is being consumed on - across screens and channels from the mobile web to social media and beyond.
- Create engaging experiences for a mobile world: The new platform grants marketers the opportunity to improve and optimize communication to end-users across channels to create a more human interaction between the consumer and marketer.
- Work with content and products with seamless interaction: EPiServer 7.5 CMS combines content and commerce together meaning the customer can scale and extend as they need to better optimize their online experience.
- Move away from customized solutions: This platform empowers the business user, not only from managing and working with content, but also from being able to directly impact what new functionality they want to add to extend their online presence through the Add-on Store.
- Quickly roll out new marketing initiatives: The Add-on Store also enables agility, through the ability to extend the site with new functionality as market needs evolve both locally and globally.
The new solution removes the traditional tension between business and IT by enabling the marketing user to achieve their business goals online without daily support from tech teams. The cloud-enabled platform enables marketers to launch or remove sites quickly without utilizing resources from the IT department.
"By automatically personalizing the online experience for customers, EPiServer 7.5 CMS allows marketers to reach business goals quickly and effectively. The digital marketing landscape is highly competitive and there are many traditional CMS solutions in the market place. EPiServer 7.5 CMS is our answer to what a CMS designed for today's leading marketers should look like, and we are extremely proud to be able to offer our customers forward-thinking solutions," added Egner.
With this release, EPiServer also continues to respond to the needs of the partner community. The platform now has built in support for setting up a development environment in public clouds, including Amazon or Azure, to provide additional flexibility for developers that quickly want to set up a development environment.
More information on EPiServer 7.5 CMS is available here.
EPiServer connects ecommerce and digital marketing to help business create unique customer experiences which generates business results. EPiServer's platform combines content, e-commerce and multi-channel marketing capabilities to work full-circle for businesses online, from intelligent optimization, lead-generation through to conversion and repeat business.
Sitting at the centre of the digital marketing ecosystem, EPiServer empowers online and IT professionals to create superior customer experience for more than 20,000 websites worldwide. Built on .net, and supported by a pioneering partner network of over 690 partners in over 30 countries, EPiServers platform gives customers the ability to deliver the right content to the right person in the right format at a time that suits them. This approach means customers can maximize their investment in digital marketing and increase ROI. The company was founded in 1994 and has offices in the United States, Sweden, Denmark, Norway, Finland, The Netherlands, South Africa, Australia, Spain, UAE and the United Kingdom. EPiServer is controlled by the IK2007 Fund. IK Investment Partners is a European private equity firm with Nordic roots, managing €5.7 billion in fund commitments.
[email protected] / 0208 408 8000