|By Marketwired .||
|January 29, 2014 03:00 AM EST||
SAN MATEO, CA and QUEBEC -- (Marketwired) -- 01/29/14 --
- Today Coveo announced the opening of a new European headquarters office in Amsterdam, The Netherlands, to support the company's expansion into key European markets and provide on-the-ground sales support for enterprise customers and partners in the region.
- Coveo's decision to expand operations in Europe was based on increasing global demand for and adoption of its Search & Relevance Technology. The investment is yet another milestone for the rapidly growing company, which increased in size by approximately 50 percent in both employee count and revenues in 2013, and is expected to grow similarly in 2014.
- Coveo's new European headquarters provides a local conduit to an emerging product portfolio, customer roster and partner base. Over the past year, Coveo launched new applications -- Coveo for Salesforce, Communities Edition and Coveo for Sitecore, Advanced Search Edition -- contributing to a dramatic rise in interest and adoption from data-driven enterprises across Europe, as well as from strategic partners with broad operational footprints in the region. This has led to significant business growth from its European customers, including Rembrandt, 3i, Majedie, Mann+Hummel, Mammoet and L'Oreal Switzerland, as the company moves to cross the 100-customer mark in EMEA.
- In addition, Coveo has grown its network of systems integration partners to more than 50 across North America, EMEA and Asia Pacific. These partners, which in EMEA include Red Data Search and Acqueduct among others, provide extended services to deploy the Coveo platform, many undergoing formal certification from the company, as well as providing a source of new sales pipeline.
The new office address is:
Coveo Europe B.V., Beech Avenue 54-80, 1119 PW Schiphol-Rijk, The Netherlands
Telephone : +31 (0)20 658 6334
- Louis Têtu, Chairman and CEO, Coveo: "Our new office in Amsterdam represents an exciting new phase of Coveo's expansion and builds on the momentum we experienced in 2013. Demand for Search & Relevance Technology is growing rapidly across the region and establishing this stronger local presence indicates the commitment we have in helping our customers and partners unleash the value of collective enterprise knowledge."
- Henry de Jong, Managing Director EMEA, Coveo: "This new office responds to the pace of growth we're experiencing in Europe, as our customers seek to unlock their latent knowledge assets. Our technology makes companies more relevant and responsive to their customers, by providing in real time the most relevant, context-aware information for every employee and every customer. We're excited to establish this home in a dynamic region and to develop deeper relationships with existing and prospective clients here."
Coveo makes companies more relevant and responsive, by providing technology that delivers in real time the most relevant, context-aware information for every website visitor, every customer and every employee.
Coveo's transformational technology has been recognized as the most complete, end-to-end Search & Relevance platform available today. Coveo takes Enterprise Search to a new, more relevant level by securely connecting with and harnessing an organization's big, fragmented data from any combination of cloud, social, and on-premise systems. The Coveo Advanced Relevance Engine injects the most relevant knowledge into the context of every user, focusing on three business areas to:
- Radically boost Knowledge Management initiatives by making all of its collective knowledge easily accessible & relevant, so that all employees can take the best actions;
- Inject more relevant knowledge into customer service and sales interactions; and
- Personalize online customer experiences within high-end websites and communities.
Coveo is a strategic partner of several leading software companies such as Salesforce.com and Sitecore, and has been recognized as a visionary by Gartner in its 2013 Magic Quadrant. Among Coveo customers are leading organizations such as Cenovus Energy Inc., Lockheed Martin, Rally Software, and Sungard, among many others. For more information, visit www.coveo.com, follow us on the Coveo blog, LinkedIn, Twitter, Facebook and YouTube.
What do a firewall and a fortress have in common? They are no longer strong enough to protect the valuables housed inside. Like the walls of an old fortress, the cracks in the firewall are allowing the bad guys to slip in - unannounced and unnoticed. By the time these thieves get in, the damage is already done and the network is already compromised. Intellectual property is easily slipped out the back door leaving no trace of forced entry. If we want to reign in on these cybercriminals, it's hig...
Dec. 26, 2014 10:00 AM EST Reads: 1,703
The 3rd International Internet of @ThingsExpo, co-located with the 16th International Cloud Expo - to be held June 9-11, 2015, at the Javits Center in New York City, NY - announces that its Call for Papers is now open. The Internet of Things (IoT) is the biggest idea since the creation of the Worldwide Web more than 20 years ago.
Dec. 26, 2014 10:00 AM EST Reads: 7,115
Fundamentally, SDN is still mostly about network plumbing. While plumbing may be useful to tinker with, what you can do with your plumbing is far more intriguing. A rigid interpretation of SDN confines it to Layers 2 and 3, and that's reasonable. But SDN opens opportunities for novel constructions in Layers 4 to 7 that solve real operational problems in data centers. "Data center," in fact, might become anachronistic - data is everywhere, constantly on the move, seemingly always overflowing. Net...
Dec. 26, 2014 10:00 AM EST Reads: 1,939
SYS-CON Events announced today Isomorphic Software, the global leader in high-end, web-based business applications, will exhibit at SYS-CON's DevOps Summit 2015 New York, which will take place on June 9-11, 2015, at the Javits Center in New York City, NY. Isomorphic Software is the global leader in high-end, web-based business applications. We develop, market, and support the SmartClient & Smart GWT HTML5/Ajax platform, combining the productivity and performance of traditional desktop software ...
Dec. 26, 2014 09:30 AM EST Reads: 1,720
How do APIs and IoT relate? The answer is not as simple as merely adding an API on top of a dumb device, but rather about understanding the architectural patterns for implementing an IoT fabric. There are typically two or three trends: Exposing the device to a management framework Exposing that management framework to a business centric logic Exposing that business layer and data to end users. This last trend is the IoT stack, which involves a new shift in the separation of what stuff happe...
Dec. 26, 2014 09:00 AM EST Reads: 2,000
The definition of IoT is not new, in fact it’s been around for over a decade. What has changed is the public's awareness that the technology we use on a daily basis has caught up on the vision of an always on, always connected world. If you look into the details of what comprises the IoT, you’ll see that it includes everything from cloud computing, Big Data analytics, “Things,” Web communication, applications, network, storage, etc. It is essentially including everything connected online from ha...
Dec. 26, 2014 09:00 AM EST Reads: 2,219
The 4th International DevOps Summit, co-located with16th International Cloud Expo – being held June 9-11, 2015, at the Javits Center in New York City, NY – announces that its Call for Papers is now open. Born out of proven success in agile development, cloud computing, and process automation, DevOps is a macro trend you cannot afford to miss. From showcase success stories from early adopters and web-scale businesses, DevOps is expanding to organizations of all sizes, including the world's large...
Dec. 26, 2014 09:00 AM EST Reads: 2,587
The security devil is always in the details of the attack: the ones you've endured, the ones you prepare yourself to fend off, and the ones that, you fear, will catch you completely unaware and defenseless. The Internet of Things (IoT) is nothing if not an endless proliferation of details. It's the vision of a world in which continuous Internet connectivity and addressability is embedded into a growing range of human artifacts, into the natural world, and even into our smartphones, appliances, a...
Dec. 26, 2014 08:30 AM EST Reads: 2,359
The Internet of Things promises to transform businesses (and lives), but navigating the business and technical path to success can be difficult to understand. In his session at @ThingsExpo, Sean Lorenz, Technical Product Manager for Xively at LogMeIn, demonstrated how to approach creating broadly successful connected customer solutions using real world business transformation studies including New England BioLabs and more.
Dec. 26, 2014 08:15 AM EST Reads: 2,022
"ElasticBox is an enterprise company that makes it very easy for developers and IT ops to collaborate to develop, build and deploy applications on any cloud - private, public or hybrid," stated Monish Sharma, VP of Customer Success at ElasticBox, in this SYS-CON.tv interview at DevOps Summit, held Nov 4–6, 2014, at the Santa Clara Convention Center in Santa Clara, CA.
Dec. 26, 2014 08:15 AM EST Reads: 1,774
SYS-CON Events announced today that Gridstore™, the leader in hyper-converged infrastructure purpose-built to optimize Microsoft workloads, will exhibit at SYS-CON's 16th International Cloud Expo®, which will take place on June 9-11, 2015, at the Javits Center in New York City, NY. Gridstore™ is the leader in hyper-converged infrastructure purpose-built for Microsoft workloads and designed to accelerate applications in virtualized environments. Gridstore’s hyper-converged infrastructure is the ...
Dec. 26, 2014 08:00 AM EST Reads: 1,803
P2P RTC will impact the landscape of communications, shifting from traditional telephony style communications models to OTT (Over-The-Top) cloud assisted & PaaS (Platform as a Service) communication services. The P2P shift will impact many areas of our lives, from mobile communication, human interactive web services, RTC and telephony infrastructure, user federation, security and privacy implications, business costs, and scalability. In his session at @ThingsExpo, Robin Raymond, Chief Architect...
Dec. 26, 2014 07:30 AM EST Reads: 2,116
An entirely new security model is needed for the Internet of Things, or is it? Can we save some old and tested controls for this new and different environment? In his session at @ThingsExpo, New York's at the Javits Center, Davi Ottenheimer, EMC Senior Director of Trust, reviewed hands-on lessons with IoT devices and reveal a new risk balance you might not expect. Davi Ottenheimer, EMC Senior Director of Trust, has more than nineteen years' experience managing global security operations and asse...
Dec. 26, 2014 06:00 AM EST Reads: 2,323
"Matrix is an ambitious open standard and implementation that's set up to break down the fragmentation problems that exist in IP messaging and VoIP communication," explained John Woolf, Technical Evangelist at Matrix, in this SYS-CON.tv interview at @ThingsExpo, held Nov 4–6, 2014, at the Santa Clara Convention Center in Santa Clara, CA.
Dec. 26, 2014 06:00 AM EST Reads: 1,941
We are reaching the end of the beginning with WebRTC, and real systems using this technology have begun to appear. One challenge that faces every WebRTC deployment (in some form or another) is identity management. For example, if you have an existing service – possibly built on a variety of different PaaS/SaaS offerings – and you want to add real-time communications you are faced with a challenge relating to user management, authentication, authorization, and validation. Service providers will w...
Dec. 26, 2014 05:00 AM EST Reads: 1,873