|By Business Wire||
|January 29, 2014 06:01 AM EST||
Revionics, Inc., the global provider of End-to-End Merchandise Optimization solutions, today announced another year of double-digit revenue growth and a 5-year Compound Annual Growth Rate (CAGR) of over 50%. The company is poised for continued strong growth in 2014 as 2013 first year bookings increased by 83% and customer renewals were near 100%.
At the recent NRF 2014 conference, optimization and predictive analytics were highlighted as must-have technologies for retailers in 2014. Revionics customer Family Dollar presented on the value they have obtained from deploying price and markdown optimization at a NRF Big Ideas session. Additionally, Paula Rosenblum, Managing Director of RSR, cited price and promotion optimization and big data and predictive analytics as two of the top five hot technologies for 2014 in her January Forbes article – “Retail's Big Show Will Showcase Hot Technologies For 2014”.
Currently, more than 37,000 retail sites around the world now leverage Revionics’ software solutions, which are delivered on a high performance SaaS platform. Due to the success of initial deployments, more than 50% of Revionics’ customers are now leveraging two or more Revionics End-to-End Merchandise Optimization solutions and more than 25% of the company’s customers are international.
“We experienced tremendous growth and success in 2013 and we are positioned to continue on this track in 2014,” said Marc Hafner, Revionics’ President and CEO. “Our growth underscores the global need for our End-to-End Merchandise Optimization solutions which enables retailers to take a shopper-centric approach to their merchandise planning decisions and make data-driven price, promotion, markdown, assortment and space allocation decisions.”
2013 Customer Wins
Retailers choose Revionics because of the unique features and benefits their solutions offer, such as: self-learning demand models; recommendation transparency; speed-to-value; cloud delivery model; customer-centric, value-based partnering approach; and Revionics’ deep domain expertise. Announced new customer wins in 2013 included:
- TBC Corporation – one of North America’s largest marketers of tires for the automotive replacement market.
- Cabela’s Incorporated – a leading specialty retailer and the world's largest direct marketer of hunting, fishing, camping and related outdoor merchandise.
- DIXY Group (RTS, MICEX: DIXY) – one of Russia’s largest national retail operators in the food retail market.
- Victoria Supermarkets – operates 83 supermarkets in Russia and is owned by the DIXY Group (RTS, MICEX: DIXY)
- ALCO Stores, Inc. (Nasdaq: ALCS) – specializes in providing a superior selection of essential products for everyday life in small-town America.
- Raley’s Family of Fine Stores – a privately held 128-store supermarket chain which includes Raley’s, Bel Air, Nob Hill Foods and Food Source.
- The Spotlight Retail Group (SRG) – Australia's largest retail chain of fabric, craft and home interiors superstores.
- Anaconda Stores Pty Ltd – owned by The Spotlight Retail Group (SRG) and is Australia's largest retail chain of camping, outdoor adventure and sports superstores.
Global Strategic Alliances and Expansion
Revionics continued its aggressive global expansion in 2013, including opening new offices in London, Düsseldorf and Melbourne. The company also hired accomplished executives in these markets with deep retail experience and a track record of working for companies such as Oracle, ProfitLogic, i2 Technologies and iTradeNetwork, Inc.
Revionics also announced a multi-year global strategic alliance with Nielsen Holdings, N.V. (NYSE:NLSN), which will integrate Nielsen Pricing Insights with Revionics Life Cycle Price Optimization solutions to improve the precision of retail pricing. The initial solution, which is already deployed at several leading retailers, integrates Revionics Price Optimization and Nielsen Pricing Insights.
About Revionics, Inc.
Revionics delivers the industry’s most powerful End-to-End Merchandise Optimization solution, enabling retailers of all sizes to execute a fact-based Omni-channel merchandising strategy utilizing the most comprehensive set of shopper demand signals to enhance financial performance with improved customer satisfaction. Revionics’ solutions leverage advanced predictive analytics and demand-based science to ensure retailers have the right product, price, promotion, placement and space allocation for optimal results across all touch points in the Omni-channel shopping episode – online, in-store, social and mobile. Offered on a scalable, high performance Cloud-based SaaS platform, these solutions future-proof retailers from Big Data/Fast Data challenges, while providing speed-to-ROI. Over 37,000 global retail locations and $150+B in annual revenue across grocery, drug, building materials, convenience, general merchandise, discount, sporting goods stores and eCommerce sites optimize with Revionics’ solutions. Revionics has been recognized as a 2012 Deloitte Technology Fast 500™, Red Herring Top 100 Global, Red Herring Top 100 Americas and JMP Securities’ Hot 100 Software Company. For more information, please visit www.revionics.com.