|By PR Newswire||
|January 29, 2014 08:03 AM EST||
SANTA CRUZ, Calif., Jan. 29, 2014 /PRNewswire/ -- As the biggest football game of the year draws near, so do game day parties full of calorie-laden finger foods that can easily deter us from our healthy lifestyles. To help fans keep at the top of their health game this year, Rainbow Light Nutritional Systems, the number one-selling natural vitamin brand for 25 years, is offering simple ways to help nourish and protect your body, so you can celebrate game day and start the year with better health.
"We recognize that it's far too easy to let holidays and popular social gatherings distract us from what's most important—our health," said Michael Galef, vice president of marketing at Rainbow Light. "As a pioneer in the natural nutrition industry, Rainbow Light believes that good health starts with balance, and we've developed a game plan to help people stay on track with their personal health goals all year long."
Whether it's tackling digestive inflammation, scoring a touchdown for breast health or intercepting the effects of aging and menopause, Rainbow Light delivers the essential vitamins, minerals, foods and herbs in optimal potencies to nourish, protect and address women's specific daily health needs.
The following tips from Rainbow Light will help you get a leg up on the game of health:
- Stress less—Experts say sitting in silence at least 10 minutes each day helps stress levels. You can also promote a healthy and stress-free mood with Rainbow Light's 3-Way Stress Management™.
- Exercise with friends—The more, the merrier! Schedule weekly workouts with friends to have social time while squeezing in a workout. Be sure to refuel with brown rice Protein Energizer after.
- Catch more zzzz's—On average, adults should be getting 7.5 to 9 hours of sleep each night.
- Volunteer more—Whatever your passion, there is a charity or cause you can support, or consider helping others by purchasing products that donate directly to organizations in need, such as Rainbow Light's partnership with Vitamin Angels.
- Keep your tummy happy with good digestive health—Don't let an upset stomach keep you from being active. Try Advanced Enzyme System™ before meals and game day festivities to beat the bloat!
- Call your family and friends often—Keeping in touch with family and friends by phone (or email) will make you feel better about the relationship.
- Hydrate. Hydrate. Hydrate—Eight glasses a day of water will keep your body working properly (plus it'll help wash down Rainbow Light Women's One™ Multivitamin, the number-one selling women's natural multivitamin to support daily energy, breast and bone health!).
- Try to make at least three people smile each day—It's a simple way to reduce stress and boost your mood!
- Protect your skin from the inside out—The sun is our skin's worst enemy. Be sure to wear at least SPF 15 every day, and during cold, winter months, take Rainbow Light's Berry D-Licious™ 2,500 IU Vitamin D3 Gummies to ensure healthy levels year round.
- Go to the doctor for a checkup—Pay a visit to the doc's office for an annual mammogram or checkup.
For more information on Rainbow Light and its products, visit www.RainbowLight.com.
About Rainbow Light®
Founded in 1981 in Santa Cruz, Calif., Rainbow Light® pioneered the natural industry's number one-selling women's, prenatal, teen's and men's multivitamins. Its customized whole food-based wellness solutions are developed by the company's best-in-class formulating experts to deliver uncompromised performance through therapeutic, clinically-researched potencies and combinations. Rainbow Light is also the first vitamin brand to convert to 100-percent recyclable, BPA-free bottles made from 100-percent recycled material. Rainbow Light products are available at natural retailers and specialty stores throughout the U.S., including Whole Foods Markets, Super Supplements, Sprouts, MOM's Markets, Mrs. Greens, Pharmaca, Vitamin Shoppe and Earth Fare, and online at the company's website. For more information, visit www.RainbowLight.com, facebook.com/RainbowLightNS and twitter.com/RainbowLightNS.
SOURCE Rainbow Light