|By PR Newswire||
|January 29, 2014 12:15 PM EST||
NEW YORK, Jan. 29, 2014 /PRNewswire/ -- Fresh Start Private Management, Inc. (OTCQB: CEYY) is an alcohol treatment and rehabilitation company on the leading edge of alcohol addiction treatment.
The company has developed a highly effective program consisting of two components used by alcohol addiction clinics in the US. Clinic reports show that the treatment program has an 85% success rate with individuals that complete the program. The first component of the program consists of an outpatient implant procedure performed by a licensed physician that delivers therapeutic levels of the drug Naltrexone, an opiate antagonist that significantly reduces physical cravings for alcohol, into the body. The second component of the program developed by Fresh Start Private is a one on one coaching program specifically tailored for the treatment of alcoholism.
The company's revolutionary alcohol treatment program that includes a specially formulated surgical implant of the drug Naltrexone that significantly reduces physical cravings for alcohol, coupled with a private coaching program specifically tailored to address the mental aspect of the addiction.
An absolutely free and comprehensive analyst report which entails key features of the market background, operating history, revenue growth, and analyst summary can be viewed in its entirety with price target and analyst recommendation here: http://bit.ly/AnalystReportCEYY copy and paste to browser may be required.
- Fresh Start Private Management, Inc. has authorized Small Cap Street, LLC to use ticker (CEYY) in this press release. Small Cap Street, LLC is the party responsible for issuing the press release and for hosting the full analyst report on Smallcapstreet.com. Osman Ghani, Chartered Financial Analyst, is the author of research report.
- Information in this release is fact checked and produced on a best efforts basis by Osman Ghani, a CFA charterholder. However, we are only human and are prone to make mistakes. If you notice any errors or omissions, please notify us below.
- This information is submitted to increase awareness for mentioned companies to our subscriber base and the investing public.
- If you wish to have your company covered in more detail by our team, or wish to learn more about our services, please contact us at [email protected].
- For any urgent concerns or inquiries, please contact us at [email protected].
- Are you a public company? Would you like to see similar coverage on your company? Send us a full investors' package to [email protected] for consideration.
Content is researched, written and reviewed on a best-effort basis. This document, article or report is prepared Small Cap Street, LLC and authored by Osman Ghani, CFA. An outsourced research services provider represented by Osman Ghani, CFA, has only reviewed the information provided by Small Cap Street, LLC in this article or report. Small Cap Street, LLC is not entitled to veto, interfere or alter the articles, documents or report once reviewed by the outsourced research provider represented by Osman Ghani, CFA.
NOT FINANCIAL ADVICE
Small Cap Street, LLC makes no warranty, expressed or implied, as to the accuracy or completeness or fitness for a purpose (investment or otherwise), of the information provided in this document. This information is not to be construed as personal financial advice. Readers are encouraged to consult their personal financial advisor before making any decisions to buy, sell or hold any securities mentioned herein.
NO WARRANTY OR LIABILITY ASSUMED
As always, companies mentioned in this press release HAVE NOT compensated Small Cap Street, LLC or Osman Ghani, CFA, for the creation or dissemination of this press release. Small Cap Street, LLC is not responsible for any error which may be occasioned at the time of printing of this document or any error, mistake or shortcoming. No liability is accepted by Small Cap Street, LLC whatsoever for any direct, indirect or consequential loss arising from the use of this document. Small Cap Street, LLC has been compensate up to twelve thousand dollars for the mention of CEYY by Fresh Start Private Management, Inc. Small Cap Street, LLC expressly disclaims any fiduciary responsibility or liability for any consequences, financial or otherwise arising from any reliance placed on the information in this document. Small Cap Street, LLC does not (1) guarantee the accuracy, timeliness, completeness or correct sequencing of the information, or (2) warrant any results from use of the information. The included information is subject to change without notice.
CFA® and Chartered Financial Analyst® are registered trademarks owned by CFA Institute.
Small Cap Street, LLC
SOURCE Fresh Start Private Management, Inc.