|By Marketwired .||
|January 30, 2014 05:05 AM EST||
BOSTON, MA -- (Marketwired) -- 01/30/14 -- "Laser skin rejuvenation can be an excellent way to nonsurgically improve the appearance of several perceived skin blemishes," writes Boston plastic surgeon Leonard Miller, MD to begin a recent blog post. The entry, entitled How to Rejuvenate Your Facial Skin Without Surgery, lists a number of laser skin rejuvenation treatments he and his skin care team offer, as well as the specific skin conditions each laser is designed to treat.
According to the blog post, Dr. Miller and his staff employ several different lasers technologies designed to target skin conditions like fine lines and wrinkles, acne scarring, uneven pigmentation, enlarged pores, and skin inelasticity, among others. Available laser treatments at the Boston Center for Facial Rejuvenation include:
- Fractional Laser Skin Resurfacing
- Clear + Brilliant Laser Skin Rejuvenation
- Laser Peel
- Intense Pulsed Light (IPL) Therapy
- Excel V Laser
- Laser Genesis
In addition to laser skin rejuvenation, the Boston plastic surgeon offers a variety of skin care treatments that patients can also receive as a rejuvenative alternative to surgery. As highlighted on his website, these include:
- Environ Facials - A customizable facial designed to gently exfoliate and nourish the skin through the deep penetration of vitamins.
- Vitamin Facials - A customizable facial designed to target and supply superficial skin layers with nutrient-rich vitamins.
- TCA Chemical Peels - A superficial chemical peel designed to improve the appearance of pigmentation, sun damage, fine lines, and minor wrinkles.
- Vi-Peels - A chemical peel designed to reach deeper tissue layers to help reduce acne and acne scarring, reduce facial lines and wrinkles, and promote new collagen production.
- Jessner Chemical Peels - A medium-depth chemical peel designed to address hyperpigmentation, fine lines and wrinkles, sun damage, and severe acne.
- Microdermabrasion - A skin resurfacing treatment designed to reduce signs of fine lines and wrinkles and improve skin complexion.
At the time of the consultation, Dr. Miller notes that he and his experienced aesthetician will help patients select the most effective treatment plan for their individual needs.
About Leonard Miller, MD, FACS, FRCS
Dr. Leonard Miller earned his medical degree from the University of Cape Town Medical School and is currently a Clinical Instructor in Surgery at Harvard Medical School. He is also a member of the American Society of Plastic Surgery, the American Society for Aesthetic Plastic Surgery, and the International Society of Plastic Reconstructive and Aesthetic Surgery, among several other prestigious medical societies. Dr. Miller is available for interview upon request.
For more information about Dr. Miller and the Boston Center for Facial Rejuvenation, visit leonardmillermd.com and plus.google.com/104317822548256315132/about.
To view the original source of this press release, click here: http://www.leonardmillermd.com/news-room/boston-plastic-surgeon-highlights-options-for-facial-rejuvenation-without-surgery/.
Image Available: http://www2.marketwire.com/mw/frame_mw?attachid=2507860