|By PR Newswire||
|January 30, 2014 05:44 AM EST||
NEW YORK, Jan. 30, 2014 /PRNewswire/ -- Reportlinker.com announces that a new market research report is available in its catalogue:
Greystone Research Associates is pleased to announce the publication of a new market study. Patch Pump Drug Delivery Systems: Devices, Drugs, Markets, and Forecasts is a comprehensive evaluation and analysis of the technology, products and participants providing the driving force behind this evolving segment of the healthcare sector.
The study is designed to provide drug company decision makers, drug delivery developers, device designers, healthcare marketers, and supply chain participants with a detailed understanding of the products, markets and commercial opportunities for patch pump devices that simplify the delivery of drugs that are not suitable for oral administration. Provider organization business managers, healthcare administrators and investors will also benefit from this study.
The Potential for Small Form Factor Wearable Drug Delivery Devices
Patch pumps are the convergence of several technologies into a single drug delivery device package. In doing so, this class of devices overcomes a number of shortcomings and limitations, while simplifying the drug administration event at the patient interface.
The current generation of patch pumps focuses on insulin delivery, but a number of devices have been designed and are being developed to be – within the limits of drug pharmacology - essentially API agnostic. This report analyzes important therapeutic segments and examines key regulatory, economic and competitive factors that represent potential barriers to commercial success.
- Provides detailed analysis of patch pump devices for drug delivery, and assesses key market segments, market dynamics and market demographics
- Analyzes therapeutic demand drivers and evaluates commercial devices
- Analyzes design factors, material selection issues, technologies and market development issues
- Provides market data and forecasts to 2018
- Profiles patch pump device participants, their product development activities, business strategies, and business alliances and affiliations
- Assesses the importance of pharma-device alliances and design partnerships on patch pump commercialization and market access
- Evaluates the impact of economic, technology, and regulatory factors
Chronic Conditions & Self-Administration
Demographics & Healthcare Economics
Generics and Branding
Patch Pump Device Strategies
Drug Delivery Mechanism
Sized Patch Pumps
Handheld Remote Electronics
Accuracy and Dosing Variability
Alerts and Patient Notification
FDA-Approved Patch Pump Devices
Development-stage Patch Pump Devices
Trials & Approval
IP and Product Positioning
Sector Participant Profile
To order this report: Patch Pump Drug Delivery Systems to 2018
Contact Clare: [email protected]
Intl: +1 339-368-6001