|By Business Wire||
|February 3, 2014 08:04 AM EST||
DenteMax, one of the largest leasable dental networks in the country, has launched a bold new redesigned DenteMax.com with a focus on the business needs of the company’s stakeholders – its client partners, dentists and members.
“The image a company, like DenteMax, puts forth should align with its overall brand identity and goals for the future. The new DenteMax.com accomplishes this task,” said Melissa Wagner, President and CEO of DenteMax. “Our company and its business model continue to evolve, and the brand identity and the tools we provide our stakeholders need to stay in step with these changes.”
“The new DenteMax.com provides us new ways to better service our stakeholders,” said Mike Miller, Vice President of Dental Networks and Professional Relations, DenteMax. “The new website provides tools designed specifically for dentists, and will bring greater efficiencies to managing our data. These additions are just a glimpse into the direction we plan to take the website in the future. The goal is to continue the site build-out to ensure we’re providing the technology our stakeholders need to evolve and grow, as DenteMax evolves and grows.”
DenteMax.com – A Whole New Look
The site features a brand new design scheme focused on three interlinking secondary colors: green for clients, orange for dentists and purple for members. Stakeholder’s will also recognize DenteMax’s traditional light blue, which rounds out the color theme. Everything is then brought together visually with curved and linear graphics. The entire design is tied to DenteMax’s theme of Maximizing the power of connectivity, which is the company’s goal for their stakeholders as it continues to grow its business.
New Features and Capabilities
The new site now customizes the user experience for each of our stakeholders, while offering streamlined and user-friendly navigation. The website will also be actively maintained, weekly if not daily, to keep all materials, news, education tools and information updated. Here are some of the site’s most prominent new features:
- Downloadable application and update forms for dentists and their office managers.
- New product and service descriptions throughout the entire website.
- Tips and suggestions to help with state filings in our interactive compliance section for client partners.
- A new oral healthcare wellness section for our members.
- A new office manager section focusing on their role in running successful dental practices.
- Online newsrooms for all three stakeholders.
- Enhanced resource, compliance, glossary and FAQ sections.
The website marks another successful milestone that has occurred in the last couple of months including:
- A 10% increase in gross revenue and 35% increase in profit margin in 2013
- Year to date, 16% network growth to more than 182,000 dentist access points.
- The addition of 9 new clients
- New marketing initiatives surrounding the new DenteMax theme of Maximizing the power of connectivity.
DenteMax, LLC, located in Southfield, Michigan, manages one of the nation’s largest leasable dental PPO networks with more than 182,000 dentist access points and service to more than 8 million members. Founded in 1985, DenteMax has been leasing its quality dental PPO network for more than 28 years to insurance companies, third-party administrators and individual groups for use in their dental benefit plans. DenteMax has established lasting partnerships with its dentists, members and more than 200 client partners. For more information visit, dentemax.com.