|By Business Wire||
|February 3, 2014 09:22 AM EST||
Mindtree, a global technology solutions company, is named as a “Major Contender” in Everest Group’s report IT Outsourcing in Insurance – Service Provider Landscape with PEAK Matrix™ Assessment 2013. The report is part of Everest Group’s “BFSI IT Outsourcing” research.
The 2013 PEAK Matrix for Insurance AO is based on more than 400 large multi-year insurance AO contracts signed by 25+ global service providers. The PEAK Matrix is a framework to assess the relative market success and capability of service providers. Service providers are positioned based on two dimensions:
- Market success measured by the number, scale, and growth of large insurance AO contracts
- Delivery capability measured by scale of operations, scope, domain investment, delivery footprint, and buyer satisfaction for the specific services covered
“The insurance industry is in the midst of an unprecedented technology-led transformation. Mindtree’s investments in big data, digital and BPM combined with the ability to deliver globally is putting our clients at the forefront of this wave,” said Gaurav Johri, Senior Vice President, BFSI, Mindtree. “Our solutions are helping insurers grow their businesses by managing the underwriting risk more effectively and leveraging digital distribution channels to the fullest,” he added.
"Our research shows that select Major Contenders are augmenting their insurance AO delivery capabilities at a fast pace and witnessing congruent market success,” stated Jimit Arora, Vice President, IT Services Research, Everest Group. “Mindtree demonstrated strong growth in its insurance AO practice through contract extensions/renewals of existing deals, indicating successful relationships with existing clients. Mindtree's continued investments in frameworks and solutions also contributed to its success in the insurance AO marketplace”
Mindtree focuses on engineering solutions for property and casualty, life and health, specialty and reinsurance segments and helps align business with technology. Key next generation solutions include:
Underwriting solutions for property and casualty industry
- Global Underwriting Automated Risk Defender (GUARD) - Real-time exposure measurement for the insurers to optimize the underwriting process
Digital solutions and services covering Digital strategy, channels and
distribution optimization services and solution
- InCollab - End to end collaboration platform for insurers, a common gateway for information broadcasting, sharing, focused group interaction with any team
- IN-Social - assists insurers to understand the reciprocating customer voices from the social networks
- Intuitive Churn Management (ICM) - helps enterprises improve customer retention, profitability and significantly reduce customer churn rate
Helping 100 million passengers fly safe. Improving security and performance for one of the world’s largest online stores. Unifying brand messaging and improving engagement for 1 billion consumers. For Mindtree, these are everyday occurrences. That’s why our motto is, “Welcome to possible.” For us, this is more than a slogan - it reflects who we are and how we approach every project.
We accelerate growth for Global 1000 companies by solving complex business challenges with breakthrough technical innovations. As one of the fastest growing technology consulting firms, we specialize in e-commerce, mobility, digital transformation, business intelligence, data analytics, testing, infrastructure, EAI and ERP solutions.
Contact us to see what’s possible.