|By Marketwired .||
|February 3, 2014 06:54 PM EST||
SCOTTSDALE, AZ -- (Marketwired) -- 02/03/14 -- In a strategy that connects its High Tide for Healthcare IT Startups and their world-class Board of Advisors with potential customers, channel partners, talent and other resources, Tallwave today announced an invitation-only Business Development event will be held February 5, 2014 at Infusionsoft from 4:30 p.m. - 8:30 p.m.
As a venture development firm and commercializor, Tallwave helps entrepreneurs build their early stage companies through sound capital strategy and well-executed go-to-market plans across multiple vertical market segments including healthcare. Since first announcing its High Tide for Healthcare IT startup competition, Tallwave has served as the connector for the healthcare innovation economy in Arizona in an effort to bring ideas to life and drive economic growth.
Sponsored by Infusionsoft, the leader in sales and marketing automation software for small business, the High Tide for Healthcare IT New Business Development event will benefit all attendees by serving as the place to connect Tallwave High Tide companies with customers and partners to accelerate the commercialization efforts of healthcare IT innovation.
"It is gratifying to bring together the final High Tide companies who have proceeded through rigorous validation, acceleration and commercialization boot camps with the brightest minds in the healthcare IT business community," said Robert Wallace, executive vice president, Venture Services for Tallwave. "This is a special opportunity for attendees to explore new approaches to strategy, go-to-market, and business development and make the vital connections needed to succeed."
The six final startups in Tallwave's High Tide for Healthcare IT competition are:
- Dental Cloud 9, Buckeye, Arizona, integrates with existing medical software and fills gaps to offer a comprehensive dental practice management solution for desktop, tablet and mobile.
- Health Options Worldwide, Somerset, New Jersey, uses behavioral psychology to increase employee engagement with health plans and reduce reactive care spend.
- Imanin, Tempe, Arizona, provides physicians with a quick and easy to interpret solution for the reading of the carotid intima-media thickness (CIMT) predictive tests used to detect and prevent cardio vascular disease.
- Inspire Living, Fairfax, Virginia, provides a respiratory monitoring device with a unique algorithm that allows for early detection of child pneumonia.
- Performance 3D, Scottsdale, Arizona, provides 3D motion capture and analysis technology that improves fitness performance and reduces the risk of injury.
- Triage Now, Gilbert, Arizona, provides telemedicine support for employers to appropriately triage workplace injuries, prevent over-treatment, and speed up creation and filing of compliance paperwork.
"Tallwave and Infusionsoft share a passion for supporting entrepreneurs and the start-up community," said Rebecca Sprynczynatyk, senior director of Communications at Infusionsoft. "Through its High Tide for Healthcare IT competition, Tallwave is helping healthcare-focused ventures accelerate their growth."
Tallwave extends its appreciation to all High Tide for Healthcare IT sponsors and community partners that have made the startup competition possible:
Ballard Spahr, BlueCross BlueShield of Arizona, City of Scottsdale, Dignity Health, Ernst & Young, Greater Phoenix Leadership, Infusionsoft, Lovitt & Touche, Newlaw U.S., NextCare, Silicon Valley Bank, Weiss Brown.
Tallwave is a commercializor.
Headquartered in Scottsdale, AZ, with offices in San Francisco and Los Angeles, the company creates and maximizes commercial success and shareholder value for entrepreneurs and investors by validating, scaling and managing early-stage and growth ventures with a hands-on approach.
The combination of Tallwave's proprietary lean Business Blueprint system for product and company validation, and go to market strategy; its unique Operator Model for resource development and management, and the access to pre-seed through series A capital Tallwave makes available, sets the company apart from incubators, accelerators and venture capital firms whose business models limit the range of resources they provide.
For more information about Tallwave, visit www.tallwave.com.