|By Marketwired .||
|February 3, 2014 08:09 PM EST||
Custom elements provide multiple benefits for developers and designers. The overall structure of apps is extremely easy to understand since the code is concise. Code is also easy to read since each tag name has meaning. And it is easy to use components that other developers have created. This makes development extremely efficient.
"We're very excited about the release of Onsen UI 1.0," said Masahiro Tanaka, CEO of Monaca. "Monaca is committed to helping developers create high performance hybrid apps in the cloud more easily, by eliminating all the headaches that come with cross-platform apps. With Onsen UI 1.0, developers won't sacrifice user experience for hybrid development."
Main Features of Onsen UI
- Cutting-Edge Custom Elements-Based Framework
- Cross Platform HTML5 Development
- Multiple Themes, Native-like Design, Fully Customizable
- Multi-Screen Responsive Design
- Supports Android 2.3 and up and iOS 6 and up
- Free Under Apache Open Source License
Onsen UI comes with Topcoat and AngularJS and is available under the Apache open source license. To download now and start using Onsen UI for free: http://onsenui.io/