|By PR Newswire||
|February 4, 2014 07:01 PM EST||
DUBLIN, February 5, 2014 /PRNewswire/ --
Research and Markets (http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/qxcwmp/coagulation) has announced the addition of the "Concise Analysis of the International Coagulation Diagnostic Testing Markets" report to their offering.
(Logo: http://photos.prnewswire.com/prnh/20130307/600769 )
Coagulation testing, which encompasses both laboratory and point of care (POC) testing, will continue to be one of the most important segments of the in vitro diagnostics market for the foreseeable future. Many of the new models of laboratory coagulation testing devices and reagents, which are dominated by prothrombin time (PT) and activated partial thromboplastin time (aPTT), will include upgrades such as greater automation and the integration of more esoteric coagulation tests such as D-dimer and antiphospholipid assays.
This report provides a comprehensive examination of the coagulation and antiplatelet testing market. It examines the available and emerging technologies being utilized by the coagulation and antiplatelet testing field and describes the current product lines of almost all of the companies known to be marketing, manufacturing or developing instruments and reagents for coagulation and antiplatelet testing. Moreover, the study defines the dollar volume of sales, both in the U.S. and worldwide, and analyzes the factors that influence the size and growth of the market.
Each company is discussed in extensive depth with a section on its history, product line, business and marketing analysis, and a subjective commentary of the company's market position. Detailed tables and charts with sales forecasts and market data are also included.
Key Topics Covered:
2. Introduction to Hemostasis and Blood Coagulation
3. Overview of Routine and Special Blood Coagulation Tests
4. Understanding the Technologies Used in Coagulation Testing
5. Market Analysis: Size, Growth, Share, and Competitors
6. Coagulation Instrumentation and Assays on the Market
7. Market Challenges
8. Business Trends in Coagulation Testing
9. Regulatory Environment and Insurance Reimbursements
10. Company Profiles
- American Labor/Lab A.C.M. Inc.
- Beckman Coulter
- Behnk Elektronik GmbH & Co. (Kommanditgesellschaft)
- Chrono-Log Corp.
- Diagnostica Stago
- HYPEN BioMed
- Helena Laboratories
- Instrumentation Laboratory
- Inverness Medical Innovations
- LABiTec GmbH
- Pentapharm Ltd. (Now Owned by DSM Nutritional Products AG)
- Sekisui Diagnostics (Formerly American Diagnostica, Inc.)
- Sienco, Inc.
- Spartan Bioscience
- Technoclone GmbH
- Trinity Biotech, Plc.
- Universal Biosensors
For more information visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/qxcwmp/coagulation
Media Contact: Laura Wood, +353-1-481-1716, email@example.com
SOURCE Research and Markets