|By Business Wire||
|February 5, 2014 05:28 AM EST||
Research and Markets (http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/l264m9/global) has announced the addition of the "Concise Analysis on the International Metamaterial Market - Forecasts to 2016" report to their offering.
The increase in Research and Development activities to achieve technological advancements in metamaterial is one of the key positive trends in the Global Metamaterial market. Research on metamaterial is being conducted by various large organizations and enterprises such as Toyota Central Research and Development Labs.
These Research activities not only focus on the development of metamaterial design procedures, such as topology design, but have also led to the development of various microwave and millimeter-wave metamaterial applications in products such as resonators, couplers, small antennas, negative refractive index lenses, and absorbers.
The variety in the design functionalities of metamaterials is one of the major driving factors for market growth. The positive attributes of metamaterials, which have been achieved through innovations in the design process, are increasing the scope for using metamaterials in various industries for various applications, which is driving the growth of the market.
Key questions answered in this report:
- What will the market size be in 2016 and what will the growth rate be?
- What are the key market trends?
- What is driving this market?
- What are the challenges to market growth?
- Who are the key vendors in this market space?
- What are the market opportunities and threats faced by the key vendors?
- What are the strengths and weaknesses of the key vendors?
Key Topics Covered:
1. Executive Summary
3. Market Coverage
4. Market Landscape
5. Geographical Segmentation
6. Vendor Landscape
7. Buying Criteria
8. Market Growth Drivers
9. Drivers and Their Impact
10. Market Challenges
11. Impact of Drivers and Challenges
12. Market Trends
13. Key Vendor Analysis
14. Other Reports in this Series
- Alight Technologies
- Alps Electric
- JEM Engineering
- Luminus Devices
- NKT Photonics
- Photeon Technologies
- Photonic Lattice
- Sandvik Materials Technology
- VACUUMSCHMELZE GmbH & Co
For more information visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/l264m9/global