|By PR Newswire||
|February 5, 2014 10:00 AM EST|
SHORT HILLS, N.J., Feb. 5, 2014 /PRNewswire/ -- If you are contemplating divorce or are going through a divorce, don't miss this informational seminar featuring divorce experts. A panel presentation led by divorce attorney Susan Winters will take place on Wednesday, February 12, 2014 from 6:30 pm to 8:00 pm (EST) at the law offices of Budd Larner, PC, 150 JFK Parkway, Short Hills, NJ.
The 90-minute seminar will include a Q & A session during which a team of experts will present on the topic of "Separation and Divorce." This seminar will provide valuable information on the divorce process such as:
- How do I get a divorce?
- What is divorce mediation?
- What issues need to be addressed in my divorce agreement?
- Do I need to go to court?
- Can I afford a divorce?
- How do I address the ownership of our home during a divorce?
- As a non-salaried spouse, what money will I live on once I ask for a divorce?
- How do I develop a personal financial plan for during and after a divorce?
- Can I kick my spouse out of the house?
- How do I take care of myself, and my children, during this difficult time?
Panel experts include:
- Susan Winters, Divorce Attorney, Budd Larner, PC
- Ian Grodman, Divorce Mediator
- David Cote, Financial Advisor, Morgan Stanley
- Shannon Aronson, Realtor, Keller Williams
- Karen Herrera, LCSW, Couples & Marriage Therapist
$19.99 admission fee allows you to bring a guest with you. All registrations will be kept confidential. Register at https://www.eventbrite.com/e/preparing-for-divorce-ask-the-experts-tickets-8226735387
Contact Mitchell Rait 973.315.4515 e-mail: [email protected]
SOURCE Budd Larner, P.C.