|By PR Newswire||
|February 5, 2014 10:05 AM EST||
CELEBRATION, Fla., Feb. 5, 2014 /PRNewswire/ -- A truly transformative technology that makes bring-your-own-device (BYOD) environments far more secure, much more manageable, and significantly faster-acting has come to market.
The new Mobile-Flex® patent-pending protocol provides "a radically different yet simplified means of empowering employees to boost productivity with a total computing solution that is familiar, user-friendly and assures that employer data, programs and systems are fully secure, without allowing access to a remote desktop," said Ken Ray, Mobile-Flex® President.
"The Mobile-Flex® simplified solution is now available for iOS, Blackberry, Android and Kindle devices, with versions for Windows Desktop, Windows Mobile and Macintosh Desktop coming soon," Ray said.
"Mobile-Flex® provides quick access to the same programs, files, and data employees can normally access from their home-office systems. It eliminates the employer's risk of unmanaged devices, unsecured connections, loss or theft of a device, hacked or compromised systems, data breaches, or employee departures," Ray said. "We're extremely proud that Mobile-Flex® provides so much more added security, efficiency, simplicity, ease of use, and productivity power. It's the best of both worlds for employees and employers alike in today's fast-paced BYOD environment."
Built in a tower-like formation, the proprietary technology's layers provide:
- Technology that works for any enterprise or organization, without the use of RDP or HTML5 between the server and the device. Terminal services are not used and there is no access to a remote desktop of any kind;
- A Windows environment using HTML5 on the server-side only, with full-blown, 100% Active Directory user ID-password authenticated sessions;
- Storage of information without ever placing residual traces of data, cookies, temp, or log files on any user device;
- A communications protocol that compresses graphics from the Windows presentation manager and sends them to the mobile device through a single dedicated port (making everything blind to robots, sniffers, or hacking algorithms and their risks);
- A token-driven technology assembled as an end-to-end application for controlled and secured communication;
- Programs, applications, and data are safely stored in the Mobile-Flex® Host Controller ready for a mobile-device user's next Mobile-Flex® connection session;
- Administrator-assigned usage with control of access rights by way of dynamic user tokens that can be revalued at any time.
"Mobile-Flex® technology eliminates the need for organizations to ever again write custom applications for any mobile devices—saving the additional time, expense, and trouble of retraining employees in those applications – as well as any need to create and manage BYOD-use policies," Ray said.
For the next 30 days, Mobile-Flex® is extending a special offer to business, government, and institutional users – an unrestricted, 45-day introductory trial of the revolutionary new technology, extending to any number of employees and their mobile devices in an organization.
To activate your trial offer, contact Mobile-Flex® at: [email protected], call 1-800-482-5240, tweet us at @Mobile_Flex, or find us on LinkedIn and Facebook. Additional information is available at www.Mobile-Flex.com.
Mobile-Flex® is dedicated to mobile solutions providing custom design, hosting and full-service consulting services including best practice management for the mobile applications industry. Simplifying Mobile Technology™ was what inspired the creation of the Mobile-Flex® solution, which provides the ability to run legacy applications without the need to rewrite the applications for each individual device.