|By PR Newswire||
|February 5, 2014 10:07 AM EST||
CONSHOHOCKEN, Pa., Feb. 5, 2014 /PRNewswire/ -- NextDocs, a leading provider of regulated content management and compliance solutions, announced today that the company increased its new customer contracts by 27 percent and more than doubled its software sales bookings with enterprise customers in 2013. More than 36 companies were added to the NextDocs customer roster or significantly expanded their solution footprint in the NextDocs suite over the course of the year. The company's new customers include:
- Several Fortune 500 and Fortune Global 500 pharmaceutical companies
- One of the top five Clinical Research Organizations (CROs)
- One of the world's largest providers of consumer health products
- One of the world's largest providers of IRB review services
- A leading provider of manufacturing and engineering services to the medical device industry
In addition, one of the world's ten largest pharmaceutical companies added to its NextDocs suite by deploying NextDocs Trial Exchange; a Fortune 100 provider of pharmaceuticals and medical supplies significantly expanded its license for the NextDocs Quality Management solution; and one of Japan's largest pharmaceutical companies expanded its usage of the NextDocs Regulatory Document Management solution to manage critical documents and compliance across its global organization.
Also of note, more than 55 percent of the company's new customers chose to deploy their NextDocs solutions in the Cloud.
Solution and Service Expansions
NextDocs also invested heavily in the past year to extend its solution capabilities and build out its services offerings:
Most notably, the company released NextDocs 6, the latest version of its award-winning regulated content management and compliance suite. NextDocs 6 includes new capabilities and enhancements to the NextDocs Regulatory, Clinical and Quality solutions, including a more advanced compliance engine; improved dashboard and search capabilities; an enhanced mobile experience; and over 500 out of the box workflow configurations based on industry-proven best practices.
NextDocs also launched NextDocs QuickStart, an all-inclusive, Cloud-based offering designed for emerging growth life sciences companies that are seeking to get their products to market faster. QuickStart includes all the software, implementation, support and validation required for quickly establishing an online regulated content management program that supports 21 CFR Part 11 compliance.
The company's leadership in the life sciences industry in 2013 also included:
- Being recognized for the fourth consecutive year as Microsoft's Life Sciences Partner of the Year.
- Hosting three global conferences, including ShareFest, the premier SharePoint conference for the life sciences industry. These conferences provided education and training in best practices for senior executives from more than 200 leading life sciences and pharmaceutical companies.
- Attracting a new $13.5 million round of investment led by OpenView Venture Partners. The funding is designed to escalate investment in the company's solutions, services and global support organization.
"NextDocs had a number of significant milestones in 2013, all of which helped us deliver greater value to our customers and expand the company's leadership position. We plan to keep up, and even accelerate, the pace of progress in 2014," said Zikria Syed, Chief Executive Officer of NextDocs.
For more information on NextDocs , visit www.nextdocs.com.
E-mail: [email protected]