|By PR Newswire||
|February 5, 2014 11:00 AM EST||
IRVING, Texas, Feb. 5, 2014 /PRNewswire-iReach/ -- Lucintel is offering seven specialized training courses / seminars across global composites, adhesives, FRP pipes and FRP poles industries on March 10 and March 14, 2014 in Paris. Attend these trainings and join world's largest composites event in Paris during the week of March 10 – 14, 2014. These training courses are designed to increase your knowledge of the industry. Gain the insight and know-how needed to operate your business effectively by attending these courses led by industry experts. These seminars will take place in Hotel Mercure near JEC Composites Expo. Seminar schedules are as follows. Please click title to see detailed scope of each seminar.
Monday – March 10, 2014
1. Strategic Growth Opportunity in Adhesives, Monday, March 10, 2014 (8:00 am-10.00 am)
2.Emerging Innovations in Composites Industry, Monday, March 10, 2014 (10:10 am-12.00 pm)
3. FRP Pipe Market, Plant Set Up, Shipping, & Investment, Monday, March 10, 2014 (12.30 pm-3.00 pm)
4.Strategic Growth Opportunity in Carbon Fiber, Monday, March 10, 2014 (3.10 pm-5.10 pm)
Friday – March 14, 2014
5.Trends & Opportunities In Composite Technologies, Friday, March 14, 2014 (8.15 am-11.30 am)
6.FRP Pipe Market, Plant Set Up, Shipping, & Investment, Friday, March 14, 2014 (12.30 pm-3.00 pm)
7.Strategic Growth Opportunity in Automotive Composites, Friday, March 14, 2014 (3.10 pm-5.10 pm)
Benefits of Lucintel Seminar:
• Unrivalled training expertise: Our trainers have on average 15 years of experience and have access to the knowledge of more than 100 Lucintel global analysts. They are subject matter expert with Ph.D. and deep knowledge of technology and market
• Data Driven: Make sound strategic decisions based on reliable data and insights.
• Cost- and time-efficient learning: Benefit from a concise and informative overview of key concepts and factors affecting your market. Save hundreds of hours of your research.
• Grow & Produce: Drive business productivity and make confident decisions.
Who Should Attend These seminars are for professionals at all levels and in all phases of industry who seek a broader understanding of key concepts and factors affecting your business. Sales, Marketing, Business Development, R&D specialists, logistics personnel, purchasing agents, financial community members, and administrators will all benefit from the broad overview of the industry and detailed insights into its workings. Register today and gain access to industry knowledge from leading experts. It's the first step to bridge the gap. Refund Policy. Full money is refunded if cancelled by March 3, 2014.
Sanjay Mazumdar, Ph.D. CEO
Dr. Sanjay Mazumdar is CEO of Lucintel, a Management Consulting and market research firm. Dr. Mazumdar is a strategist, technologist and author of book "Composites Manufacturing". He worked for General Motors and has two Record of Inventions. Please see his bio at http://www.lucintel.com/market_experts.aspx.
James Davidson, Ph.D., Director
Dr. James Davidson is Director of Lucintel. He has 20 years' experience in pole market and plant set up and worked for Ameron International (now NOV) and Shakespeare Composite Structures as Senior Vice President. He is an authority on composite materials and processes, coatings, durability and weathering. Please see his bio at http://www.lucintel.com/market_experts.aspx.
Media Contact: Sanjay Mazumdar, Lucintel, +1-972-636-5056, firstname.lastname@example.org
News distributed by PR Newswire iReach: https://ireach.prnewswire.com