|By PR Newswire||
|February 5, 2014 11:11 AM EST||
TORONTO, Feb. 5, 2014 /CNW/ - Travelling to the 2014 Winter Olympic or Paralympic Games in Sochi, Russia? Plan ahead and get informed to ensure safe and healthy travels. Travel health insurance takes the financial stress out of unexpected medical treatment, yet more than one third (35 percent) don't buy supplemental health insurance according to a recent THIA survey*.
Alex Bittner, Vice-President of the Travel Health Insurance Association of Canada (THIA), is available to talk about how Canadians who plan to travel to the Sochi Games this winter can have a worry-free Olympic experience.
He can speak to:
- How government travel warnings can impact policies
- What to know before you travel
- The golden rules of travel insurance
- Why travel insurance contributes to a carefree trip
- What provincial health plans don't cover outside of one's province
*National online survey of 1025 Canadians, conducted October 1 -2, 2013.
SOURCE Travel Health Insurance Association (THiA)