|By PR Newswire||
|February 5, 2014 02:21 PM EST||
NEW YORK, Feb. 5, 2014 /PRNewswire/ -- Reportlinker.com announces that a new market research report is available in its catalogue:
Asia-Pacific Enterprise Telephony Market H1 2013 Tracker
Will the Declining Enterprise Telephony Market Get Better?
This Asia-Pacific enterprise telephony market study analyses the market trends, vendor market performance, vertical and horizontal market splits, go-to-market strategies, and major public customer wins. The market is segmented into private branch exchange (PBX), key telephone system (KTS), WPBX, and IP PBX. This research is based on Frost & Sullivan's proprietary T.E.A.M. methodology, which ensures that clients have a complete '360 Degree Perspective' to drive decision-making. The base year of the study is 2013 and the forecast period is 2013–2019.
• The total enterprise telephony market revenue was recorded at $ million in H1 2013, falling % below H1 2012. The market shrunk by % compared to H2 2012, as the mature telephony market did not attract spending and suffered due to prevailing economic conditions.
• While the wireless private branch exchange (WPBX) market increased marginally over H1 2012, the Key telephone system (KTS) market recorded a double-digit decline. IP PBX and PBX segments also declined compared to H1.
• The countries that recorded revenue growth in enterprise telephony were Thailand and the Philippines, while South Korea's market remained almost flat. However, all other countries in the region recorded a decline as a result of reduced opportunities.
• NEC, Samsung, Panasonic, and Microsoft were amongst the few participants who witnessed a minor increase in their market share. On the other hand, the leading vendors such as Cisco, Avaya, Siemens, and Alcatel Lucent noted a decline in their market share as well as revenue.
• Telephony demand from the education, manufacturing, transportation, and logistics verticals strengthened in H1 2013.
• The enterprise telephony market is expected to grow at a CAGR of % from 2012 to 2019, driven by increased sales of IP phones, demand from developing markets, and mid-market enterprise spending on premise solutions.
This tracker provides an analysis of the total enterprise telephony market in the Asia-Pacific region for the H1 (January to June) 2013 period. It analyses the market trends, vendor performance, vertical market splits, and enterprise size splits.
Enterprise Telephony Vendors
Major Distributors: Data Collation, Analysis, and Strategic Review - Final Research Service
System Integrators and Resellers
For the purpose of this study, the enterprise telephony market is segmented as follows:
A private branch exchange (PBX) is a telephone system within an enterprise that switches calls between enterprise users on local lines while allowing all users to share a certain number of external phone lines.
Key Telephone System (KTS) can be defined as business phone systems that enable users to directly select incoming or outgoing phone lines by pushing buttons on their telephones. In a local environment, KTS are terminals and equipment that provide immediate access from all terminals to a variety of telephone services without attendant assistance.
This type of PBX uses the Internet Protocol's packet-switched connections to exchange voice, data, and other forms of information that have traditionally been carried over dedicated circuit-switched connections.
It is a wireless solution for the enterprise market where the user's DECT or Wi-Fi phone connects with an office voice network (PBX/IP telephony).
Table of Contents
Executive Summary 4
Market Definition and Research Methodology 6
Asia-Pacific Enterprise Telephony Market H1 2013 14
Australia Enterprise Telephony Market H1 2013 32
China Enterprise Telephony Market H1 2013 46
Hong Kong Enterprise Telephony Market H1 2013 60
India Enterprise Telephony Market H1 2013 73
Indonesia Enterprise Telephony Market H1 2013 86
Japan Enterprise Telephony Market H1 2013 100
Malaysia Enterprise Telephony Market H1 2013 114
New Zealand Enterprise Telephony Market H1 2013 129
The Philippines Enterprise Telephony Market H1 2013 142
Singapore Enterprise Telephony Market H1 2013 155
South Korea Enterprise Telephony Market H1 2013 168
Taiwan Enterprise Telephony Market H1 2013 183
Thailand Enterprise Telephony Market H1 2013 197
Vietnam Enterprise Telephony Market H1 2013 209
To order this report: Asia-Pacific Enterprise Telephony Market H1 2013 Tracker
Contact Clare: [email protected]
Intl: +1 339-368-6001