|By Business Wire||
|February 6, 2014 08:06 AM EST||
GetFeedback.com, the company disrupting the online survey software market with engaging mobile-ready customer surveys, today unveiled GetFeedback for Salesforce, an integrated offering that allows any company to create branded, mobile-ready customers surveys that can be distributed to customers on smartphones, tablets and web browsers. Survey responses can be automatically associated with existing customer data in Salesforce, and individual customer responses can be segmented for deeper insight and action with Salesforce analytics.
“Customers are at the center of every business and gathering customer feedback is paramount to success,” said Alex Bard, SVP and GM, Salesforce Service Cloud. “GetFeedback for Salesforce allows companies to deliver world class mobile-ready surveys that integrate seamlessly with Salesforce, giving companies a powerful new way to connect with their customers in an entirely new way.”
“With GetFeedback for Salesforce, companies can now gather the customer feedback they need to make critical business decisions, with one integrated system,” said Kraig Swensrud, founder and CEO of GetFeedback.com. “GetFeedback for Salesforce delivers real-time customer feedback to the right department at the right time, allowing companies to listen to their customers and react immediately.”
GetFeedback.com has received venture funding from salesforce.com, among other investors.
Key Details Regarding GetFeedback for Salesforce
GetFeedback for Salesforce is an integrated offering that allows any company to create highly engaging, mobile-ready customers surveys that tie directly into Salesforce. The following are common uses for the new product:
● GetFeedback for Salesforce1 Service Cloud - Customer surveys are core to every support organization. Organizations of all sizes want to understand customer satisfaction scores, if issues are being resolved adequately and how likely customers are to promote a product to others. GetFeedback for Salesforce allows for the seamless integration between customer satisfaction surveys and the Service Cloud.
● GetFeedback for Salesforce1 Sales Cloud - Sales representatives and sales managers have long needed to engage with customers to understand purchasing behavior, how they can effectively engage with customers over time and how their sales organization can stay on top of the competition. GetFeedback for Salesforce provides a powerful way for sales leaders to gain customer insight, directly from within the Sales Cloud.
● GetFeedback for Salesforce1 Exact Target Marketing Cloud - Customer surveys are essential for marketing organizations looking to engage with new and existing clients. The best marketing departments have conversations with customers to learn about interests and develop new opportunities. Whether that is customer feedback about an event, a specific campaign, or a set of offers, GetFeedback allows companies to gather marketing feedback that leads to more engaged customers.
● GetFeedback for Salesforce1 Chatter - Customer feedback needs to be shared with the right individuals in every organization, in real-time. If a customer responds to a survey noting a problem, the right employees need to be notified to resolve the issue. With GetFeedback for Salesforce, social collaboration tools like Chatter provide the ability to route survey responses and customer issues directly to the individuals who can best serve that customer.
● GetFeedback for Salesforce1 Platform - It’s critical that customer surveys integrate deeply into every custom enterprise app. Many organizations leverage the Salesforce1 Platform to create custom apps for managing events, products and partners. GetFeedback for Salesforce allows customer feedback to integrate seamlessly into every native app running on the Salesforce1 Platform.
Availability & Pricing
GetFeedback for Salesforce is included with every GetFeedback.com plan at no additional charge. Find additional information and sign up at www.getfeedback.com/salesforce.
Built on the Salesforce1 Customer Platform, the new social, mobile and cloud customer platform built to transform sales, service and marketing apps, GetFeedback for Salesforce is also now available on the Salesforce AppExchange at www.salesforce.com/appexchange.
GetFeedback.com is a modern survey marketing application designed and built for a mobile world, allowing anyone to easily create an online survey experience with perfect branding, beautiful imagery, even embedded video. More importantly, GetFeedback.com will dynamically re-size and re-format every survey to display perfectly on today’s smartphones, tablets, and web browsers. The result? A fun, engaging experience for any audience that results in better response rates, better feedback, and better business decisions. GetFeedback.com was founded in 2013 by former Salesforce executives Kraig Swensrud and Sean Whiteley. GetFeedback.com’s client roster includes Appirio, Amazon.com Student, The Association of Surfing Professionals, Dropbox, Heroku, LinkedIn, The North Face, Oracle Responsys, and salesforce.com. For more information, please visit www.getfeedback.com.
About the Salesforce1 AppExchange
The Salesforce1 AppExchange is the world’s leading business apps marketplace. With more than 2,000 partner apps and 2 million customer installs it is the most comprehensive source of social and mobile cloud apps for business. The Salesforce1 Customer Platform is the new social, mobile and cloud customer platform for building next generation apps, powering Salesforce CRM, and more than 3 million custom apps built by customers and partners. Apps built on the Salesforce1 Platform can be easily distributed and marketed through AppExchange.
Salesforce, Salesforce1, AppExchange and others are among the trademarks of salesforce.com.