|By PR Newswire||
|February 6, 2014 09:30 AM EST||
VISTA, Calif., Feb. 6, 2014 /PRNewswire/ -- Valentine's Day is just around the corner, and that means one thing for the love-struck: time to plan an unforgettable date. But don't feel stressed about getting creative this Valentine's Day—Astroglide has you covered with 6 date ideas inspired by popular love songs. Chocolates and flowers are sweet, but here's how to make your lover swoon to her favorite tune this February 14th:
1. "Truly, Madly, Deeply" – Savage Garden – Want to be your lover's dream? How about her fantasy? Take her on Savage Garden's outdoor adventure dream. Start your morning standing on top of a mountain, preferably with a pair skis. Drive to the beach before sunset to bathe in the sea. Lie together under the shining stars and make a wish. This one is for you, Californians.
2. "I'll Make Love to You" – Boyz II Men – Candlelight. Check. Her wine of choice. Check. Her favorite tunes. Check. Set the ambience, then fulfill your lover's deepest desire, just like Boyz II Men recommend. Ask your lover to share her deepest sexual wish. Tonight is her night, so do it right. Don't forget to hold on tight, all through the night.
3. "Cruise" – Florida Georgia Line – In love with a country gal? Does she make you wanna roll your windows down and cruise? Write her an original love song, take her on a road trip and then grab your guitar and sing from the heart. One suggestion: end the drive at a scenic spot, preferably with some champagne waiting.
4. "XO" – Beyonce – The key to Beyonce's heart seems to be a thrilling day at the amusement park, based on the "XO" music video. So this Valentine's Day, surprise your date with a youthful, romantic adventure. A theme park, sledding hill, skydiving or couple's trapeze lesson just might get the blood pumping and passion flowing.
5. "Wild Horses" – Rolling Stones – If wild horses couldn't drag you away, and you and your lover will ride them some day, take this love song as the inspiration for your equestrian date. A romantic trail ride (or sleigh ride) with a rustic picnic will make for a gorgeous, nature-filled Valentine's Day.
6. "The Rock Show" - Blink 182 – Fell in love at a rock show? Up for some excitement? Bring out your rebel side and head out to see some live music with your date. Just don't flunk out of school or move to Vegas together on a whim.
The messages of many great love songs show that little acts of affection are often the most meaningful. Plan your epic love song date and mesmerize the one you love, but don't forget that heartfelt words, a playful look or spontaneous kiss will send her over the edge. We just hope her favorite song doesn't involve dying for the one you love.
Did we miss your favorite love song? Add yours to our Astroglide Valentine's Day Playlist at Rdio.com. The final playlist will be featured at www.Astroglide.com for your courting convenience.
About Astroglide Lubricants
Astroglide® is developed and distributed by BioFilm, Inc., a privately held manufacturer of innovative healthcare products. The company's flagship product, Astroglide Personal Lubricant, is one of the world's top-selling lubricants. BioFilm's products are manufactured under FDA guidelines and strict in-house quality procedures. BioFilm's number one priority is to provide its customers with the highest quality products possible. For more information visit www.astroglide.com or follow us at www.twitter.com/astroglide and www.facebook.com/astroglide.
SOURCE BioFilm, Inc.