|By Business Wire||
|February 6, 2014 10:28 AM EST||
Zodiac Pool Systems, Inc. (@ZodiacPool_USA) introduces major changes to its robotic platform with the addition of three new Polaris® robotic cleaners. The all-new performance-driven 9350 Sport, 9450 Sport and 9550 Sport come with high tech, user-driven features, a longer lasting design, and new lower price points. The three new models are improved evolutions of and replacements for the company’s Polaris 9300 Sport, 9300xi Sport, and 9400 Sport models. These new models include many of the line’s popular features such as the company’s proprietary Vortex Vacuum technology. The premium 9550 Sport model includes a motion sensing hand held wireless remote for ultimate control.
The new models boast breakthrough enhancements and accessories that make operating the cleaner and cleaning the pool easy and fuss-free. These include:
- Easy Lift System, which allows pool owners to easily retrieve the cleaner after the cleaning cycle. No longer will they have to manually pull the cleaner toward them. Instead, with one touch the cleaner will go to the desired wall, climb, and sit at the water line waiting to be retrieved. Then, once the user begins to lift the cleaner, it will automatically evacuate all water, reducing it down to its base 16 pounds in just seconds.
- ActivMotion Sensor®, which automatically maps the cleaner’s position at all times. The ActivMotion Sensor technology reduces cord tangling and optimizes the pool cleaning path, even vacuuming in reverse down pool walls, resulting in 20 percent faster cleaning.
- Easy clean filter canister, which allows a simple shake and spray to clean. Pool owners need never touch debris again.
- Proprietary Vortex Vacuum Technology that maximizes vacuum power with 25 percent more suction power and captures four times more debris.
- Premium, easy to assemble caddy provides much needed transport and storage for the cleaner when it is not in use. The new caddy has a modern design and is compact, lightweight, and can be put together in just minutes without any tools.
- New user interface with programmable options such as seven-day programmable timers for the 9450 Sport and 9550 Sport.
The new cleaners cost just pennies a day to operate and reduce energy consumption up to 90 percent. Styled after high-end sports cars, they continue the sleek design legacy of Polaris robotics.
Recognizing robotics are some of the most in-demand pool cleaners, Zodiac executives positioned the new models to deliver ultimate value to consumers. The suggested retail prices are $999 for the 9350 Sport, $1,199 for the 9450 Sport, and $1,399 for the 9550 Sport.
“We believe in continually pushing the limits to create better, more valuable products, and these new Polaris robotic cleaners represent the finest pool cleaning technology,” said Zodiac Director of Product Development, Kevin Braidic. “They include a more durable and reliable control unit, an improved motor block, reinforced wheel design, and all of the fantastic user-driven features. These robotic cleaners exemplify control and power and have the added wow factor that they’re easy to use and priced well. It’s our pleasure to introduce these fantastic products which we believe our loyal consumer base will really embrace.”
Zodiac Pool Systems, Inc., a subsidiary of Zodiac Marine & Pool, S.A.S., is a global leader in swimming pool and spa products and services. The company’s comprehensive product lines are marketed under the leading brand names of Zodiac®, Polaris®, Jandy® Pro Series, Nature2®, and Cover-Pools®. Zodiac is the leading provider of premium, innovative pool and spa products and is committed to designing and producing the most energy efficient, earth-friendly pool products and systems available. To learn more about Zodiac, visit www.zodiacpoolsystems.com or call 800-822-7933.