|By Marketwired .||
|February 6, 2014 07:01 PM EST||
SAN MATEO, CA -- (Marketwired) -- 02/06/14 -- In the news release, "Neo4j Takes Center Stage at Strata Santa Clara and DeveloperWeek SF," issued earlier today by Neo Technology, we are advised by the company that the first session title should read "Graph All The Things!11: Graph Database Use Cases That Aren't Social" rather than "Graph All The Things!: 11 Graph Database Use Cases That Aren't Social." The URL for that session's location and details should also be "http://strataconf.com/strata2014/public/schedule/detail/32343" rather than "http://sched.co/1fdq1lM." A few other minor edits were also made. Complete corrected text follows.
Neo4j Takes Center Stage at Strata Santa Clara and DeveloperWeek SF
SAN MATEO, CA -- Feb 6, 2014 -- Neo Technology, creators of Neo4j, the world's leading graph database, today announced that Neo4j founder and co-author of the O'Reilly book on Graph Databases, Emil Eifrem, will speak at Strata Santa Clara. Neo will also sponsor and present at DeveloperWeek SF the following week. The events will take place respectively in Santa Clara from February 11 - 13, and San Francisco from February 15 - 19, 2014. Neo will hold their GraphPUB event for the DeveloperWeek SF attendees and local graphistas on February 20th at Thirsty Bear Brewery.
** Strata Santa Clara Details-At-A-Glance **
Session: "Graph All The Things!11: Graph Database Use Cases That Aren't Social"
- Presented by Emil Eifrem, CEO of Neo Technology and "Graph Databases" co-author
- Thursday, February 13 at 1:30 pm PT
- For location and details, visit: http://strataconf.com/strata2014/public/schedule/detail/32343
For registration and event venue information, visit: https://en.oreilly.com/strata2014/public/register
** DeveloperWeek SF Details-At-A-Glance **
Lightning Talk: "Addressing the Big Data Challenge with Graphs"
- Presented by Emil Eifrem, CEO of Neo Technology and co-author of O'Reilly's "Graph Databases"
- Tuesday, February 18 at 2:40 pm PT
- For location and details, visit: http://sched.co/1c5ebax
Panel: "Next Gen Data: NoSQL, NewSQL, Graph Databases, Hadoop, Machine Learning..."
- Emil Eifrem, CEO of Neo Technology and co-author of O'Reilly's "Graph Databases"
- Tuesday, February 18 at 4:40 pm PT
- For location and details, visit: http://sched.co/1fdq1lM
Talk: "Building Killer Apps with a Graph Database"
- Presented by Kenny Bastani, Developer Evangelist at Neo Technology
- Wednesday, February 19 at 2:00 pm PT
- For location and details, visit: http://sched.co/1c5f0jM
Hackathon: Neo Sponsors 30-Hour Application Building Contest
- Event starts at Saturday, February 15 at 10:00 am PT
- For location, details and registration visit: http://bit.ly/1el05rr
Neo will be at Booth B9 in the DeveloperWeek exposition room.
For Developer Week registration and venue information, visit: http://developerweek.com/register/
** Neo Hosts GraphPUB SF **
Join local graphistas and DeveloperWeek attendees for a fun and exciting evening of graphs and beer at the Thirsty Bear Brewery in San Francisco on February 20th. The event features lightning talks every 15 minutes to spice up conversation, as well as beer tastings for all. For more, visit: http://bit.ly/1fN1EMY
About Neo Technology
Graphs are everywhere. From websites adding social capabilities to telcos providing personalized customer services, to innovative bioinformatics research, organizations are adopting graph databases as the best way to model and query connected data. Neo Technology researchers have pioneered graph databases since 2000, and have been instrumental in bringing the power of the graph to numerous organizations worldwide, including 30 Global 2000 customers, such as eBay, Walmart, HP, Accenture, Telenor, Cisco, and the InterContinentalExchange. Serving customers in production for over a decade, Neo4j is the world's leading graph database with the largest ecosystem of partners and tens of thousands of successful deployments.
Neo Technology is a privately held company funded by Fidelity Growth Partners Europe, Sunstone Capital and Conor Venture Partners, and is headquartered in San Mateo, CA, with offices in Sweden, UK, Germany, France, and Malaysia. For more information, please visit www.neotechnology.com.