|By PR Newswire||
|February 10, 2014 06:30 PM EST||
LOS ANGELES, Feb. 10, 2014 /PRNewswire/ -- As one of the largest medical networks in California, Beverly Hills Physicians has a consistently growing pool of well-regarded and talented surgeons, complete with life-changing plastic surgery before and after photos and testimonials. After all, providing the best plastic surgery in Pasadena, Los Angeles, and the rest of Southern California requires finding expert practitioners at the top of their craft. Beverly Hills Physicians' recent addition, Peter Ashjian, MD, FACS, is an outstanding example.
Dr. Ashjian is a plastic surgeon skilled in a diverse range of procedures, from the post-pregnancy mommy makeover to facial rejuvenation. However, one asset that's particularly prominent in Dr. Ashjian's toolbox is his innovative approach to breast reconstruction. After years of training focused on reconstruction at the UCLA Medical Center and the NYU Medical Center, Dr. Ashjian is qualified to perform three of the major types of breast cancer restoration procedures:
- DIEP flap. DIEP is short for deep inferior epigastric perforator, which uses skin and tissue from the abdomen to create a new, soft breast mound.
- Tissue expansion. A temporary expander is placed in the remaining breast tissue and slowly filled over a period of time until the patient is ready for a permanent implant.
- AlloDerm. This modern innovation takes donor tissue and makes it compatible for the patient, then applies it to the area to preserve basic breast tissue structure. This makes the area much more receptive to breast implants later on.
Dr. Ashjian understands that there's not a one-size-fits-all solution to breast reconstruction and will discuss the appropriateness of each procedure and its timing on a case-by-case basis. Some women prefer to start the reconstruction process during their mastectomies, while others may want to wait a few months. Of course, as a trailblazer in the field, Dr. Ashjian will continue to perfect these techniques and master innovations in the field, leading to safer and more effective breast reconstructions.
Beverly Hills Physicians gladly welcomes Dr. Ashjian to their medical network. Aside from his skill in microsurgery and breast reconstruction, Dr. Ashjian's active memberships in the American Society of Plastic Surgeons, American Society of Reconstructive Microsurgery, and the Armenian American Medical Society of California also help contribute to BHP's growing regard as the most qualified medical network in Southern California.
None of this would be important, however, if Dr. Ashjian didn't achieve consistently high results and patient satisfaction. With a perfect 5 stars on Yelp and a 4.7 out of 5 rating on Healthgrades, Dr. Ashjian's online reputation is unparalleled. Here are just a few patient comments:
- "[Dr. Ashjian] gave me a stomach I never imagined I could have again and my breasts are so beautiful."
- "Thank you for taking wonderful care of me during my bilateral mastectomy with DIEP Flap reconstruction…I can't wait until I'm completely healed to see the results. So far so good though!"
- "Dr. Ashjian is a very personable, pleasant and professional. He took the time to listen to my concerns and answer my questions. I without hesitation recommend Dr. Ashjian to anyone who needs plastic surgery."
To learn more about Dr. Ashjian or any of the beauty and wellness solutions offered by Beverly Hills Physicians, give BHP a call at 800-788-1416. You can also stay updated on the medical network by visiting the company's website at www.beverlyhillsphysicians.com or via Facebook at www.facebook.com/beverlyhillsphysicians.
PR submitted by www.Cyberset.com
SOURCE Beverly Hills Physicians