|By Business Wire||
|February 11, 2014 03:30 AM EST||
Research and Markets (http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/4d7zhv/big_data_leaders) has announced the addition of the "Big Data Leaders: Accenture, CSC Fujitsu, HP, Informatica, Mu Sigma, Opera Solutions, Oracle, and Tata Consultancy Services" report to their offering.
Big Data represents a collection of data sets so large and complex that it becomes difficult to process using on-hand database management tool. It is also unstructured, meaning that it is not tabulated, correlated, etc. (e.g. it does not have a pre-defined data model or is not organized in a pre-defined manner).
Big Data technologies enable organizations to handle huge datasets and generate information/insights from them with minimal delay time (sometimes in real-time).
Leading companies in Big Data are the already making great strides and will surely represent the forbearers of many great solutions yet to come.
Companies evaluated in this report* include:
- Hewlett Packard
- Mu Sigma
- Opera Solutions
- Tata Consultancy Services
For each company evaluated in this report we include the following:
- Company Overview
- Offering Analysis
- Strategies and Plans
- Mergers and Acquisitions
- Partnerships and Alliances
- Financial and Operational Review
- Key Contract Wins Assessment
- Analysis and Conclusions
- Big Data and analytics companies
- Data as a Service (DaaS) companies
- Cloud-based service providers of all types
- Data processing and management companies
- Application Programmer Interface (API) companies
- Public investment organizations including investment banks
- Private investment including hedge funds and private equity
Key Topics Covered:
Big Data: An Overview
Big Data: Market Trends And Forecast
Key Players In Big Data
Big Data: Swot And Conclusion
List of Figures
List of Tables
For more information visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/4d7zhv/big_data_leaders
About Research and Markets
Research and Markets is the world's leading source for international market research reports and market data. We provide you with the latest data on international and regional markets, key industries, the top companies, new products and the latest trends.