|By PR Newswire||
|February 11, 2014 10:30 AM EST||
SAN FRANCISCO, Feb. 11, 2014 /PRNewswire/ -- Enterprise Connect Orlando, produced by UBM Tech, today announces six finalists for the Best of Enterprise Connect award, which recognizes exhibitors who have made significant technological advancements in enterprise communications and collaboration. A panel of industry-leading judges chose the finalists, and the winner will be announced on March 19, 2014 from the event keynote stage. For more information on Best of Enterprise Connect, visit: enterpriseconnect.com/bestofenterpriseconnect/.
Selected from a competitive landscape of more than 40 entries, the six finalists include:
- Acano: Product to be announced
- AirWatch: AirWatch Workspace Management, which "provides complete separation of corporate and personal data on devices, securing corporate resources and maintaining employee privacy."
- CafeX: CafeX Fusion Live Assist, which "integrates video conferencing and much more with existing business web and mobile applications, allowing customers to initiate personal interactions with in-house personnel at the touch of a button."
- Dolby: Dolby Voice, "an audio conferencing solution that makes virtual meetings sound and feel more like in-person meetings. BT MeetMe with Dolby Voice is a BT Conferencing service that delivers the Dolby Voice experience."
- Samsung: Samsung WE VoIP, "a mobile SIP phone client that makes your smartphone an extension of the office phone system. A dual mode smartphone and phone system communicate with each other over a private Wi-Fi network in the office and a public Wi-Fi or 4G/LTE network when out of the office."
- VOSS: The VOSS UC Migration Solution, which "comprises an advanced on-boarding toolset (OBT) to help organizations rapidly and efficiently migrate large volumes of users, devices and UC services, by using the latest technology developed for 'big data' and applying it to a next generation UC migration project."
"Best of Enterprise Connect consistently draws such an impressive range of applicants, from small startups to the industry heavyweights," said Eric Krapf, Enterprise Connect Co-Chair. "Again this year, entries ran the gamut from network management systems to cloud-based software, video conferencing tools, and more. Our finalists have all made breakthroughs in improving organizations' internal and external communications. Attendees will have a chance to learn more about each of these leading products at the Enterprise Connect expo."
The judging panel of industry experts for the Best of Enterprise Connect includes:
- Robin Gareiss, President and Founder, Nemertes Research
- David Stein, Principal, Stein Technology Group
- Marty Parker, Principal Consultant, UniComm Consulting and Co-founder, UCStrategies
- Zeus Kerravala, Founder and Principal Analyst, ZK Research
About Enterprise Connect
Enterprise Connect is the leading conference and exhibition for enterprise IP Telephony, Converged Networks and Unified Communications in North America. Enterprise Connect® brings corporate IT decision makers together with the industry's vendors, analysts and consultants to focus on the issues central to enterprise networks and communications. Enterprise Connect® owns and produces No Jitter, providing daily blogging and analysis of enterprise communications, and it also serves the community with a weekly email newsletter, a Webinar Series and Virtual Events. For more information, visit enterpriseconnect.com/.
About UBM Tech
UBM Tech is a global media business that brings together the world's technology communities through live events, online properties and custom services. UBM Tech's community-focused approach provides its users and clients with expertly curated research, education, training, community advocacy, user-generated content and peer-to-peer engagement opportunities that serve the Electronics, Security, Enterprise IT and Communications, Network Infrastructure and Applications, Game and App Developers, and Tech Marketing communities. UBM Tech's brands include Black Hat, DesignCon, EE Times, Enterprise Connect, Game Developers Conference (GDC), HDI, InformationWeek, and Interop. Create, a UBM Tech full range marketing services division, includes custom events, content marketing solutions, community development and demand generation programs based on its content and technology market expertise. UBM Tech is a part of UBM (UBM.L), a global provider of media and information services with a market capitalization of more than $2.5 billion. For more information, go to http://tech.ubm.com.
SOURCE UBM Tech