|By PR Newswire||
|February 11, 2014 11:25 AM EST||
LONDON, February 11, 2014 /PRNewswire/ --
Top Electro-Optical / Infrared (EO/IR), Radar & Communications Companies for Military ISR
Demand for UAV payloads and subsystems is dictated by the demand for new UAVs, along with possible upgrades to current UAVs. UAVs have already been recognised as essential to many military operations and as such, their importance also drives the market for the wide range of UAV payloads available, which include EO/IR sensors and intelligence-gathering subsystems, along with essential communications and navigation equipment. Recent defence spending cuts and realignment of priorities do pose a threat to UAV payloads and subsystems programmes but UAVs' importance in current and future military operations could help overcome many of those issues. Visiongain assessed that the global market for UAV payloads to reach $2.91bn in 2014.
Why you should buy UAV Payload & Subsystems Market Forecast 2014-2024: Top Electro-Optical / Infrared (EO/IR), Radar & Communications Companies for Military ISR
What is the future of the UAV Payloads and Subsystems market? Visiongain's comprehensive analysis contains highly quantitative content delivering solid conclusions benefiting your analysis and illustrates new opportunities and potential revenue streams helping you to remain competitive. This definitive report will benefit your decision making and help to direct your future business strategy.
Avoid falling behind your competitors, missing critical business opportunities or losing industry influence. In our new report you will discover forecasts from 2014-2024 at the global, submarket, and national level. The report also assesses technologies, competitive forces and expected product pipeline developments. Read on to discover the prospects for the UAV Payloads and Subsystems sector and find out what its future market prospects are.
Why choose visiongain business intelligence?
Visiongain's increasingly diverse sector coverage strengthens our research portfolio. The growing cross-sector convergence of key verticals and the interplay of game changing technologies across hitherto unrelated industries are creating new synergies, resulting in new business opportunities for you to leverage.
As such, visiongain's team of London based in-house analysts offer a wealth of knowledge and experience to inform your strategic business decisions. Let visiongain guide you.
To see an exec summary of this report please email Sara Peerun on [email protected]
We guarantee that you will receive key information which will benefit you in the following way
• View global UAV Payloads and Subsystems market forecasts and analysis from 2014-2024 to keep your knowledge ahead of your competition and ensure you exploit key business opportunities
- The report provides detailed sales projections of the market, the competitors, and the commercial drivers and restraints allowing you to more effectively compete in the market. In addition to market forecasts from 2014-2024, our new study shows current market data, and market shares
- You will also discover original critical analysis, revealing insight into commercial developments
• Why struggle to find key market data? Why miss crucial information? Our comprehensive report provides instant market insight
- Our 199 page report provides 212 tables, charts, and graphs. Let our analysts present you with a thorough assessment of the current and future UAV Payloads and Subsystems market prospects.
- This analysis will achieve quicker, easier understanding. Also you will gain from our analyst's industry expertise allowing you to demonstrate your authority on the UAV Payloads and Subsystems sector
• Visiongain is one of the few business intelligence companies that provides full transcripts of primary research company interviews. Be part of this knowledge. Learn what industry thought leaders are thinking. Leaders hold critical information
- By reading the exclusive expert interviews contained in the report you will keep up to speed with what is really happening in the industry. Don't' fall behind. You will gain a thorough knowledge on the UAV Payloads and Subsystems sector finding strategic advantages for your work and will learn how your organisation can benefit.
- Read the full transcript of an exclusive expert opinion interview with leading industry specialists Aeryon Labs, informing your understanding and allowing you to assess prospects for investments and sales
• Discover sales predictions for the key end use submarkets from 2014-2024
- What are the dynamics driving the UAV Payloads and Subsystems industry's submarkets? How will these markets expand? Which submarkets will generate the most revenue? Use our forecasts and expert insight to grow your business and give you more industry influence. Find where you can gain and how your organisation can succeed. Avoid falling behind.
- Stay informed about the potential for each of these UAV Payloads and Subsystems submarkets with individual forecasts and analysis from 2014-2024.
- Electro-Optical/Infrared (EO/IR) forecast 2014-2024
- Radar forecast 2014-2024
- Intelligence forecast 2014-2024
- Detection forecast 2014-2024
- Communication forecast 2014-2024
- Navigation forecast 2014-2024
• Understand the prospects for the leading national UAV Payloads and Subsystems markets - where will the highest revenues and opportunities occur?
- Learn about the market potential for UAV Payloads and Subsystems companies in the developed and developing countries, from 2013.onwards. You will see where and how opportunities exist with revealing individual market forecasts and analysis from 2014-2024 for 20 leading national markets.
- Australia forecast 2014-2024
- Brazil forecast 2014-2024
- Canada forecast 2014-2024
- China forecast 2014-2024
- France forecast 2014-2024
- Germany forecast 2014-2024
- India forecast 2014-2024
- Israel forecast 2014-2024
- Italy forecast 2014-2024
- Japan forecast 2014-2024
- Pakistan forecast 2014-2024
- Russia forecast 2014-2024
- Singapore forecast 2014-2024
- South Korea forecast 2014-2024
- Spain forecast 2014-2024
- Sweden forecast 2014-2024
- Turkey forecast 2014-2024
- UAE forecast 2014-2024
- UK forecast 2014-2024
- US forecast 2014-2024
- Rest of the World forecast 2014-2024
• Find out about the market dynamics and opportunities in 20 leading countries
- Understand industry activity with detailed data revealing where companies are earning their revenues and with what products and with which technology.
- You will be able to examine 21 detailed tables of significant regional contracts, projects and programmes
• Explore the factors affecting product developers, and everyone within the value chain. Learn about the forces influencing market dynamics.
• Identify who the leading companies are in the UAV Payloads and Subsystems industry
- Our report reveals the technologies and companies which hold the greatest potential. In particular, exploring and analyzing the activities of these companies: See where the expected gains will be. Prospects for advances in the UAV Payloads and Subsystems industry are strong, and from 2014 it holds many opportunities for revenue growth. View Visiongain's assessment of the prospects for established competitors, rising companies, and new market entrants. Our work explains that potential, helping you stay ahead. Gain a thorough understanding of the competitive landscape with profiles of 20 leading UAV payloads and subsystems companies examining their profiles, key information, products and notable contracts/programmes, including:
- AAI Corporation
- Aeronautics Defense Systems
- BAE Systems
- Boeing Defense, Space & Security
- Elbit Systems
- Elta Systems
- FLIR Systems
- General Atomics ASI
- IAI Malat Division
- L-3 Communications
- Lockheed Martin Corporation
- Northrop Grumman Corporation
- Raytheon Company
- Saab Group
- Selex Galileo
- Thales Group
To see an exec summary of this report please email Sara Peerun on [email protected]
Discover Information found nowhere else in this independent assessment of the UAV Payloads and Subsystems market
The UAV Payload & Subsystems Market Forecast 2014-2024: Top Electro-Optical / Infrared (EO/IR), Radar & Communications Companies for Military ISR report provides impartial UAV Payloads and Subsystems sector analysis. With the independent business intelligence found only in our work, you will discover where the prospects are for profit. In particular, our new research provides you with key strategic advantages: Our informed forecasts, independent and objective analysis, exclusive interviews and revealing company profiles will provide you with that necessary edge, allowing you to gain ground over your competitors.
With this report you are less likely to fall behind in knowledge or miss crucial business opportunities. You will save time and receive recognition for your market insight. See how you this report could benefit and enhance your research, analysis, company presentations and ultimately your individual business decisions and your company's prospects.
What makes this report unique?
Visiongain consulted with industry experts and a full transcript from an exclusive interview with Aeryon Labs are included in the report. Visiongain's research methodology involves an exclusive blend of primary and secondary sources providing informed analysis. This methodology allows insight into the key drivers and restraints behind market dynamics and competitive developments. The report therefore presents an ideal balance of qualitative analysis combined with extensive quantitative data including global, submarket and regional markets forecasts from 2014-2024
How the UAV Payload & Subsystems Market Forecast 2014-2024: Top Electro-Optical / Infrared (EO/IR), Radar & Communications Companies for Military ISR report can benefit you
Visiongain's report is for anyone requiring analysis of the UAV Payloads and Subsystems market. You will discover market forecasts, technological trends, predictions and expert opinion providing you with independent analysis derived from our extensive primary and secondary research. Only by purchasing this report will you receive this critical business intelligence revealing where revenue growth is likely and where the lucrative potential market prospects are. Don't miss this key opportunity to gain a competitive advantage.
If you buy our report today your knowledge will stay one step ahead of your competitors. Discover how our report could benefit your research, analyses and strategic decisions, saving you time. To gain an understanding of how to tap into the potential of this market and stay one step ahead of the competition you must order now our report the UAV Payload & Subsystems Market Forecast 2014-2024: Top Electro-Optical / Infrared (EO/IR), Radar & Communications Companies for Military ISR. Avoid missing out - order our report now.
To request an exec summary of this report please email Sara Peerun at [email protected] or call Tel : +44(0)20-7336-6100
Companies Listed in this report:
Aeronautics Defense Systems
Boeing Defense, Space and Security (BDS)
Cassidian Air Systems
Chengdu Aircraft Industry Corporation (CAC)
China Aerospace Science and Industry Corporation (CASIC)
China Aviation Industry Corp. (AVIC)
China National Aero-Technology Import and Export Corporation (CATIC)
Elbit Systems Ltd
Elta Systems (part of IAI)
Ericsson Microwave Systems
FLIR Systems Inc.
General Atomics Aeronautical Systems Inc (GA-ASI)
International Golden Group
Israel Aerospace Industries (IAI)
Israel Aerospace Industries (IAI) MALAT Division
King Abdullah Design and Development Bureau (KADDB)
Korean Aerospace industries (KAI)
Korean Air Aerospace Division (ASD)
Lockheed Martin Corporation
MacDonald, Dettwiler and Associates Ltd (MDA)
Northrop Grumman Aerospace Systems
Saab Microwave Systems
Sagem Defense Securite
Selex Sistemi Integrati
Shenyang Aircraft Corp.
Sierra Nevada Corp. (SNC)
Turkish Aerospace Industries (TAI)
UAV Vision Pty Ltd
Government Agencies and Other Organisations Mentioned in This Report
Australian Defence Materiel Organisation (DMO)
Brazilian Air Force
Brazilian Federal Police
Brazilian Marine Corps
British Army Royal Artillery
Chilean Air Force
Chinese National Aero-Technology (catic)
Chinese People's Liberation Army (PLA)
Chinese People's Liberation Army Navy (PLAN)
French Air Force
French General Directorate for Armament (DGA)
French Ministry of Defence
German Luftwaffe (Air Force)
Indian Aeronautical Development Establishment (ADE)
Indian Air Force
Indian Defence Research and Development Organisation (DRDO)
Iraqi Air Force (IqAF)
Israeli Air Force (IAF)
Israeli Defence Force (IDF)
Israeli Ministry of Defence
Italian Air Force
Italian Ministry of Defence
Japanese Coast Guard
Japanese Ministry of Defence
Jordanian Armed Forces
North Atlantic Treaty Organisation (NATO)
Pakistan Aeronautical Complex (PAC)
Republic of Korea Army (ROKA)
Republic of Korea Defence Acquisition Program Administration (DAPA)
Republic of Singaporean Air Force (RSAF)
Republic of Singaporean Air Force (RSAF) UAV Command
Royal Australian Navy (RAN)
Royal Singapore Air Force (RSAF)
South Korean Defense Acquisition Program Administration (DAPA)
Spanish Ministry of Defence
Turkish Air Force
UK Defence Equipment and Support Organisation
UK Ministry of Defence (MoD)
UK National Audit Office (NAO)
UK Royal Air Force (RAF)
UK Royal Artillery
UK Royal Navy (RN)
US Air Force (USAF)
US Central Intelligence Agency (CIA)
US Coast Guard
US Customs and Border Protection (CBP)
US Defense Advanced Research Projects Agency (DARPA)
US Department of Defense (DoD)
US Department of Homeland Security (DHS)
US Federal Aviation Administration
US Marine Corps (USMC)
US Naval Air Systems Command (NAVAIR)
US Navy (USN)
US Office of Air and Marine (OAM)
US Special Operations Command (SOCOM)
To see an exec summary of this report please email Sara Peerun on [email protected]
“DevOps is really about the business. The business is under pressure today, competitively in the marketplace to respond to the expectations of the customer. The business is driving IT and the problem is that IT isn't responding fast enough," explained Mark Levy, Senior Product Marketing Manager at Serena Software, in this SYS-CON.tv interview at DevOps Summit, held Nov 4–6, 2014, at the Santa Clara Convention Center in Santa Clara, CA.
Dec. 18, 2014 04:00 AM EST Reads: 734
Mobile commerce traffic is surpassing desktop, yet less than 20% of sales in the U.S. are mobile commerce sales. In his session at 15th Cloud Expo, Dan Franklin, Segment Manager, Commerce, at Verizon Digital Media Services, defined mobile devices and discussed how next generation means simplification. It means taking your digital content and turning it into instantly gratifying experiences.
Dec. 18, 2014 03:00 AM EST Reads: 738
The Internet of Things is a misnomer. That implies that everything is on the Internet, and that simply should not be - especially for things that are blurring the line between medical devices that stimulate like a pacemaker and quantified self-sensors like a pedometer or pulse tracker. The mesh of things that we manage must be segmented into zones of trust for sensing data, transmitting data, receiving command and control administrative changes, and peer-to-peer mesh messaging. In his session a...
Dec. 17, 2014 11:15 PM EST Reads: 1,206
"Ulunsoft is a start-up that focuses on how enterprises build cloud-based IT infrastructure for business," explained Haibo Zhu, President of Ulunsoft Corp, in this SYS-CON.tv interview at Cloud Expo, held Nov 4–6, 2014, at the Santa Clara Convention Center in Santa Clara, CA.
Dec. 17, 2014 11:00 PM EST Reads: 1,057
"At our booth we are showing how to provide trust in the Internet of Things. Trust is where everything starts to become secure and trustworthy. Now with the scaling of the Internet of Things it becomes an interesting question – I've heard numbers from 200 billion devices next year up to a trillion in the next 10 to 15 years," explained Johannes Lintzen, Vice President of Sales at Utimaco, in this SYS-CON.tv interview at @ThingsExpo, held Nov 4–6, 2014, at the Santa Clara Convention Center in San...
Dec. 17, 2014 11:00 PM EST Reads: 1,282
As enterprises engage with Big Data technologies to develop applications needed to meet operational demands, new computation fabrics are continually being introduced. To leverage these new innovations, organizations are sacrificing market opportunities to gain expertise in learning new systems. In his session at Big Data Expo, Supreet Oberoi, Vice President of Field Engineering at Concurrent, Inc., discussed how to leverage existing infrastructure and investments and future-proof them against e...
Dec. 17, 2014 10:00 PM EST Reads: 1,314
“The year of the cloud – we have no idea when it's really happening but we think it's happening now. For those technology providers like Zentera that are helping enterprises move to the cloud - it's been fun to watch," noted Mike Loftus, VP Product Management and Marketing at Zentera Systems, in this SYS-CON.tv interview at Cloud Expo, held Nov 4–6, 2014, at the Santa Clara Convention Center in Santa Clara, CA.
Dec. 17, 2014 09:00 PM EST Reads: 725
"For over 25 years we have been working with a lot of enterprise customers and we have seen how companies create applications. And now that we have moved to cloud computing, mobile, social and the Internet of Things, we see that the market needs a new way of creating applications," stated Jesse Shiah, CEO, President and Co-Founder of AgilePoint Inc., in this SYS-CON.tv interview at 15th Cloud Expo, held Nov 4–6, 2014, at the Santa Clara Convention Center in Santa Clara, CA.
Dec. 17, 2014 08:00 PM EST Reads: 1,250
"Desktop as a Service is emerging as a very big trend. One of the big influencers of this – for Esri – is that we have a large user base that uses virtualization and they are looking at Desktop as a Service right now," explained John Meza, Product Engineer at Esri, in this SYS-CON.tv interview at Cloud Expo, held Nov 4–6, 2014, at the Santa Clara Convention Center in Santa Clara, CA.
Dec. 17, 2014 07:00 PM EST Reads: 1,429
SYS-CON Events announced today that Gridstore™, the leader in hyper-converged infrastructure purpose-built to optimize Microsoft workloads, will exhibit at SYS-CON's 16th International Cloud Expo®, which will take place on June 9-11, 2015, at the Javits Center in New York City, NY. Gridstore™ is the leader in hyper-converged infrastructure purpose-built for Microsoft workloads and designed to accelerate applications in virtualized environments. Gridstore’s hyper-converged infrastructure is the ...
Dec. 17, 2014 06:30 PM EST Reads: 1,134
"People are a lot more knowledgeable about APIs now. There are two types of people who work with APIs - IT people who want to use APIs for something internal and the product managers who want to do something outside APIs for people to connect to them," explained Roberto Medrano, Executive Vice President at SOA Software, in this SYS-CON.tv interview at Cloud Expo, held Nov 4–6, 2014, at the Santa Clara Convention Center in Santa Clara, CA.
Dec. 17, 2014 06:00 PM EST Reads: 1,104
"Application monitoring and intelligence can smooth the path in a DevOps environment. In a DevOps environment you see constant change. If you are trying to monitor things in a constantly changing environment, you're going to spend a lot of your job fixing your monitoring," explained Todd Rader, Solutions Architect at AppDynamics, in this SYS-CON.tv interview at DevOps Summit, held Nov 4–6, 2014, at the Santa Clara Convention Center in Santa Clara, CA.
Dec. 17, 2014 04:00 PM EST Reads: 1,481
AppDynamics, the application intelligence leader for software-defined businesses, announced the general availability of the AppDynamics Fall '14 Release. Serving the combined needs of IT and business teams across the enterprise, the latest release provides a comprehensive view across all aspects of digital performance in ultra large scale deployments. AppDynamics delivers Application Intelligence by building out advanced capabilities across the key areas of analytics, unified monitoring and D...
Dec. 17, 2014 01:30 PM EST Reads: 651
In addition, Tesora adds the popular enterprise distribution from Mirantis to the Tesora OpenStack Database Certification Program ensuring compatibility with both NoSQL and SQL database management systems on Trove and eliminating the headache of enterprises having to test integration on their own. "We're providing Mirantis customers with the most production-ready OpenStack Trove implementation, saving the work and time necessary to ensure compatibility," said Ken Rugg, CEO of Tesora. "Working...
Dec. 17, 2014 12:30 PM EST Reads: 621
Docker containerization is gaining rapid popularity with Software-as-a-Service (SaaS) developers because of clear benefits such as simplified and continuous app delivery. Enterprise developers also want to leverage Docker for easy provisioning and efficient testing, but IT has unique needs that Docker does not solve out-of-the-box, such as security and access control, supporting heterogeneous infrastructure, apps and app stacks, backup and recovery, visibility and monitoring, and integration. Ho...
Dec. 17, 2014 12:15 PM EST Reads: 671