|By PR Newswire||
|February 11, 2014 02:45 PM EST||
BRUSSELS, Feb. 11, 2014 /PRNewswire-iReach/ -- TRIP, the Transport Research and Innovation Portal, is your gateway to transport research. Whether you are an expert, a policy-maker, or you simply want to stay on top of any novelties in transport research and innovation, TRIP suits your needs offering a user-friendly platform to search, discover and submit relevant information.
During 2013, TRIP proved its success, getting over 2 500 subscribers to its e-newsletter, an average of 8 000 visits a month to its portal, and over 1 300 LinkedIn contacts. In 2014, TRIP is ready to perform even better, enhancing users experience with further news and events, additional publications released, and a bigger presence on social media.
Explore the portal and find out what's in it for you:
· A Project Database of about 7 500 transport research related projects
· Country Profiles, presenting national institutions and organisations responsible for funding, promoting and supporting transport research
· Programmes for research and innovation in transport at European and national level
· Policy Brochures presenting results of transport research according to policy topics
· Thematic Research Summaries on 24 transport themes
· Videos providing a quick synopsis of each Policy Brochure
· News regarding the latest in transport research, policies and innovation, including monthly e-Newsletters
Media Contact: TRIP Helpdesk, Transport Research and Innovation Portal (TRIP), +32 2 736 49 60, [email protected]
News distributed by PR Newswire iReach: https://ireach.prnewswire.com
SOURCE Transport Research and Innovation Portal (TRIP)