|By PR Newswire||
|February 11, 2014 04:00 PM EST||
DUBLIN, February 11, 2014 /PRNewswire/ --
Dublin - Research and Markets (http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/fl58c8/opportunities_for) has announced the addition of the "Concise Analysis of the Opportunities for Composites in the North American Automotive Market" report to their offering.
(Logo: http://photos.prnewswire.com/prnh/20130307/600769 )
To make informed business, investment, or strategic decisions, professionals need accurate and timely information. Lucintel believes that the market report titled ?Opportunities for Composites in the North American Automotive Market 2013-2018: Trend, Forecast, and Opportunity Analysis fulfills this core requirement. This is a vital reference guide for composite materials suppliers, automotive part manufacturers, investors, researchers, executives, distributors and many others who operate within or follow the composite marketplace.
Some of the features of this market report are:
- Market size estimates in terms of value($) and volume (M lbs) materials consumption in North American automotive industry.
- Porter's Five Force Analysis for North American Automotive Composites market in terms of Supplier Power, Buyer Power, Barriers to Entry, Threat of Substitution, and Rivalry.
- Growth trends for last five years (2007-2012) and forecasts for next five years (2013-2018) in terms of value dollar and volume lbs. consumed in total NA composites market and also for various applications segments such as air intake manifold, connectors and front end carriers.
- Trends and forecast for various raw materials such as by resins, by materials, and by applications
- Market penetration of competing materials in various applications
- Growth opportunities of NA composites market
Key Topics Covered:
1. Executive Summary
2. North American Automotive Composites Market
4. North American automotive composite market analysis
5. Materials and Manufacturing Process
6. Competitive Analysis
7. North American Automotive Composites Market Trend
8. North American Automotive Composites Market Forecast
9. Materials Suppliers
- Continental Structural Plastics
- Core Molding Technologies
- Interplastic Corporation
- Meridian Automotive Systems
- Molded Fiber Glass Products
- SABIC Innovative Plastics
- Thermoset Composites
For more information visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/fl58c8/opportunities_for
Media Contact: Laura Wood , +353-1-481-1716, [email protected]
SOURCE Research and Markets