|By PR Newswire||
|February 11, 2014 05:01 PM EST||
DUBLIN, February 11, 2014 /PRNewswire/ --
Research and Markets (http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/qn2qk9/global_adhesive) has announced the addition of the "Concise Analysis of the International Adhesive Market: Trend, Forecast and Opportunity Analysis to 2018" report to their offering.
To make business, investment, and strategic decisions, you need timely, useful information. This market report fulfills this core need and is an indispensable reference guide for multinational materials suppliers, product manufacturers, investors, executives, distributors, and many more that operate in this market.
Some of the features of "Concise Analysis of the International Adhesive Market: Trend, Forecast and Opportunity Analysis to 2018", include:
- Global adhesive market by applications, and by region in terms of value and volume
- Growth drivers and challenges for adhesive market
- Regional analysis of the opportunities of adhesive market by the key regions of North America, Europe, Asia Pacific, and Rest of the World in terms of value and volume
- Global adhesive market industry trend (2007-2012) & forecast (2013-2018) by application, by
- region in terms of value and volume
- Growth opportunities and emerging trends in global adhesive market
Who Can Benefit From This Report?
This study is intended for senior level executives, sales, marketing and business development professionals at various nodes of value chain of this market. This multi-client market study is used by small to multi-national Fortune 500 companies and utilized for a variety of reasons as follows.
- Business development
- Strategic planning
- Business presentation
- Determination of market size and trend
- Competitive analysis
- Resource and inventory management
- Investment decisions
Key Topics Covered:
1. Executive Summary
2. Adhesive Industry Background and Classifications
3. Global Adhesive Industry Market Analysis
4. Adhesive Market Trends
5. Adhesive Market Forecast
6. Growth Opportunities and Emerging Adhesive Applications
For more information visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/qn2qk9/global_adhesive
Media Contact: Laura Wood , +353-1-481-1716, email@example.com