|By PR Newswire||
|February 11, 2014 06:01 PM EST||
DUBLIN, February 11, 2014 /PRNewswire/ --
Dublin - Research and Markets (http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/jzpm3r/growth) has announced the addition of the "Concise Analysis of Opportunities in the Global Gas Turbine MRO in Power Industry" report to their offering.
(Logo: http://photos.prnewswire.com/prnh/20130307/600769 )
To make business, investment, and strategic decisions, you need timely, useful information. This market report fulfills this core need and is an indispensable reference guide for multinational materials suppliers, product manufacturers, investors, executives, distributors, and many more that operate in this market.
Some of the features of "Concise Analysis of Opportunities in the Global Gas Turbine MRO in Power Industry", include:
- Global gas turbine MRO in power industry trend (2007-2012) & forecast (2013-2018) by region, by type of services and by type of service providers in terms of value
- Regional analysis of global gas turbine MRO in power industry by the key regions of North America, Europe, Asia Pacific, and Rest of the World in terms of value
- Global gas turbine MRO in power industry by type of service providers such as in-House, Independent Service Provider (ISP), and Original Equipment Manufacturer (OEM) in terms of value
- Drivers and challenges of the global gas turbine MRO in power industry
- Growth opportunities and emerging trends in global gas turbine MRO in power industry
Who Can Benefit From This Report?
This study is intended for senior level executives, sales, marketing and business development professionals at various nodes of value chain of this market. This multi-client market study is used by small to multi-national Fortune 500 companies and utilized for a variety of reasons as follows.
- Business development
- Strategic planning
- Business presentation
- Determination of market size and trend
- Competitive analysis
- Resource and inventory management
- Investment decisions
Key Topics Covered:
1. Executive Summary
2. Industry Background and Characteristics
3. Global Gas Turbine MRO Market 2012
4. Global Gas Turbine MRO Market Trend 2007-2012
5. Global Gas Turbine MRO Market Forecast 2013-2018
6. Growth Opportunities and Emerging Trends in Gas Turbine MRO Market
For more information visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/jzpm3r/growth
Media Contact: Laura Wood , +353-1-481-1716, [email protected]
SOURCE Research and Markets