|By PR Newswire||
|February 12, 2014 10:38 AM EST||
LONDON, Feb. 12, 2014 /PRNewswire/ -- Reportbuyer.com just published a new market research report:
The African Gas Turbine Market
Redefining Africa's Power Generation Mix
The energy and power systems (EPS) business unit within Frost & Sullivan constantly monitors global gas turbine markets. This research service provides a concise analysis of the current state of the African gas turbine market and focuses solely on large gas turbines with a power rating of 60 MW and above. This market analysis provides a concise overview of the African gas turbine market. The diverse nature of this market has been distilled by identifying the most prominent end-user countries and original equipment manufacturers (OEMs). The geographic scope of this market analysis includes prominent end-user countries and OEMS in North Africa, West Africa, Central Africa, East Africa, and Southern Africa.
• The energy and power systems (EPS) business unit within Frost & Sullivan constantly monitors global gas turbine market.
• This research service analyses the African gas turbine market. The diverse nature of this market has been distilled by identifying the most prominent gas turbine end-user countries and original equipment manufacturers (OEMs) on the African continent.
• This research service provides a concise analysis of the current state of the African gas turbine market and focuses solely on large gas turbines with a power rating of X MW and above.
• This market is highly concentrated with the top 3 OEMs accounting for X% of the total market share in 2012. The healthy pipeline of gas turbine orders of these manufacturers is expected to ensure their continued market dominance.
• Acute droughts and recent natural gas finds have positioned gas turbine technology to play a significant role in Africa's base load generation capacity during the forecast period of this analysis.
• The end-user segment of the African gas turbine market is highly concentrated with power utilities dominating this industry.
1. The African gas turbine market is dominated by GE, Siemens, Ansaldo, and Alstom.
2. The major end users of large gas turbines in Africa are power utilities and oil and gas companies.
3. Significant gas finds, economic growth, and power generation deficits are driving the growth of this market.
4. Natural gas supply security uncertainties and project financing challenges remain the main challenges in this market.
5. Highest demand for large gas turbines is expected from countries with large gas reserves and gas transportation infrastructure.
Key Questions This Study Will Answer
What is the current state of the gas turbine market in Africa? Is the market growing, how long will it continue to grow, and at what rate?
What are the major challenges faced by this market and how can they be mitigated?
Which companies are the major OEMs participating in this market and are they positioned correctly to meet customer needs?
Which participants are the major end users of large gas turbines in Africa and what criteria do they use when selecting OEMs?
What are the future projections for this market and are there any business opportunities for market participants?
Table of Contents
1. Executive Summary
2. Market Overview
3. Gas Turbine Market
• External Challenges: Drivers and Restraints
• Forecast and Trends
• Demand Analysis
• Market Share and Competitive Analysis
4. The Last Word
Read the full report:
The African Gas Turbine Market
For more information:
Research Advisor at Reportbuyer.com
Email: [email protected]
Tel: +44 208 816 85 48