|By PR Newswire||
|February 12, 2014 12:00 PM EST||
DUBLIN, February 12, 2014 /PRNewswire/ --
Research and Markets (http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/3jjvk6/developments_and) has announced the addition of the "Developments and Trends in Influenza Therapeutics (Technical Insights)" report to their offering.
Influenza is a burgeoning problem across the entire globe, there is an increased need for new therapeutic methods. A whole host of technology platforms are being utilized to create non egg based vaccines.
The world has not seen an influenza pandemic, and in terms of historical occurrences, we are several years overdue of one. There is a critical need for a universal vaccine, that has the potential to prevent multiple strains of influenza, so that yearly vaccinations can be eliminated and healthcare costs can be reduced.
The main focus of the research service features the influenza vaccine market and the types of emerging technologies as well as developing partnerships over 2010-2013.
The research service covers the following:
- Captures technologies used for influenza therapeutics and highlights innovations in the influenza vaccines and antiviral industry Orientation of research for existing and emerging diseases.
- Outlines the research portfolio, key trends and addresses the key technical challenges and key market challenges, and key performance
- Identifies opportunities in the field of targeted drug delivery for emerging and existing applications
- Provides strategic insights by highlighting the key performance indicators in the influenza therapeutics industry
- Highlights partnerships/collaborations at a global level for enhancing the development of influenza vaccines and entering into the market
- Provides strategic recommendations and conclusions, for companies working on influenza therapeutics to identify areas of growth
- Analytical Hierarchy Process (AHP) that analyzes the current research portfolio adopted by most companies for existing and emerging diseases.
Key Topics Covered:
1. Executive Summary
2. Influenza Overview
3. R& D Portfolio Analysis - Vaccines By Technology
4. R& D Portfolio Analysis - Antivirals
5. Partnership & Alliances
6. R&D Budgetary Analysis
7. Environmental Analysis
8. Strategic Evaluation of Research and Development Portfolio
9. Contacts, Patents & DSD Tables
11. Company Profile
For more information visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/3jjvk6/developments_and
Media Contact: Laura Wood , +353-1-481-1716, email@example.com