|By PR Newswire||
|February 12, 2014 01:00 PM EST||
DUBLIN, February 12, 2014 /PRNewswire/ --
Research and Markets (http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/9266vc/global_analysis) has announced the addition of the "Global Analysis of the Hot Melt Adhesives Market" report to their offering.
Asia-Pacific Market is Likely to Maintain Growth Momentum
This study covers the state of the global hot melt adhesives market, examining drivers and restraints for growth, pricing, legislation, demand, and geographical trends. In addition, an in-depth analysis of the competitors, advantages of hot melts, key base polymer systems used, and hot melt adhesives applications are presented. The base year is 2012 with forecasts from 2013 to 2019. The total hot melt adhesives market is expected to grow at a single-digit rate owing to maturity of the market in the US and Europe. However, growth of reactive and pressure-sensitive hot melt adhesives in Asia-Pacific is going to be encouraging given that these adhesives are increasingly becoming used in automotive, tapes, and construction applications.
HMAs are glue formulations that can be applied in a heated (molten) state and, on cooling, form a strong bond with the substrate, which is thermoplastic in nature.
The market estimation includes the following applications:
- Non-rigid bonding
- Others (mainly includes tapes and artificial turfs)
The study is restricted to the analysis of polymer HMAs formulations.
The units used are the kilograms (kg) and kilotonne (kT).
KEY QUESTIONS ANSWERED
- What is the status of the demand for HMAs in different applications?
- What are the regional trends for HMAs? Which regions are faring better?
- What kinds of polymer systems are used in formulating HMAs?
- What is the growth outlook for such materials?
- What drivers and restraints affect the HMAs market, and how can market participants effectively deal with them?
- How are bio-based HMAs positioned to address the needs of the market?
Key Topics Covered:
Introduction to Hot Melt Adhesives
Total Hot Melt Adhesives Market
North American Hot Melt Adhesives Segment
European Hot Melt Adhesives Segment
Asia-Pacific Hot Melt Adhesives Segment
The Last Word
For more information visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/9266vc/global_analysis
Media Contact: Laura Wood, +353-1-481-1716, [email protected]
SOURCE Research and Markets