|By PR Newswire||
|February 12, 2014 01:00 PM EST||
DUBLIN, February 12, 2014 /PRNewswire/ --
Research and Markets (http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/ms6lsc/water_and) has announced the addition of the "Water and Wastewater Treatment Market in Indonesia, Malaysia, the Philippines, and Thailand - A CEO's 360-Degree Perspective" report to their offering.
(Logo: http://photos.prnewswire.com/prnh/20130307/600769 )
Multi-dimensional Thirst for Water Will Drive WWWT for the Tiger Cub Economies
The water and wastewater treatment market in Indonesia, Malaysia, the Philippines, and Thailand is expected to grow in tandem with its socio-economic growth. The market is growing, with demands primarily driven by the municipal need for providing water and sanitary services, as well as industry verticals such as food and beverage, power, automotive, and palm oil. While it is certain that the market is expected to grow, this research service provides insights that are segmented according to the Frost & Sullivan's CEO's 360-degree perspective, which includes Mega Trends, Industry Convergence, Technology, Economic, Competitive, Customer, and Best Practices.
- WWWT expansion is likely to be part of urban redevelopment in all the selected countries.
- Rural water supply and sanitation solutions are still emphasized in Indonesia and the Philippines.
- Foreign market participants, especially technology suppliers, are largely needed.
- Water efficiency, in terms of reduction of NRW and reuse of wastewater, is expected to gain interest.
- In terms of prioritization, foreign market participants should target the countries in the following order: The Philippines, Thailand, Malaysia, and Indonesia.
Key Topics Covered:
1. Executive Summary
3. Market Overview
4. Mega Trends
5. Industry Convergence
8. Competitive Customer
9. Best Practices
10. Future Direction of the Water and Wastewater Treatment Market
For more information visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/ms6lsc/water_and
About Research and Markets
Research and Markets is the world's leading source for international market research reports and market data. We provide you with the latest data on international and regional markets, key industries, the top companies, new products and the latest trends.
Media Contact: Laura Wood, +353-1-481-1716, email@example.com
SOURCE Research and Markets