|By PR Newswire||
|February 13, 2014 10:34 AM EST||
NEW YORK, Feb. 13, 2014 /PRNewswire/ -- Reportlinker.com announces that a new market research report is available in its catalogue:
Diabetes – KOL Insight and Consensus Outlook Modules
The medium term: battle lines are drawn
The fundamental drivers of the global diabetes market are strong and continue to fuel growth. Rising levels of obesity and disease prevalence in both established and emerging markets have seen the sector return a 5 year compound annual growth rate (CAGR) of 12% over to reach US$31.9 billion in 2012. It is estimated that 347 million people have the disease – 90% of whom are Type II diabetes sufferers – and this figure could almost double by 2030.
The big four companies in diabetes - Novo Nordisk, Sanofi, Eli Lilly and Merck – are locked in a battle of supremacy which is set to continue over the medium term. While Novo Nordisk currently leads the pack, Sanofi is close behind. With Novo Nordisk's approval of Tresiba (insulin degedec) stalled in the US over safety concerns, Sanofi latest version of Lantus U300 (insulin glargine)) could capitalise. Bristol Myers-Squibb and AstraZeneca are just two of the other players set to increase their sales significantly in this busy market place by 2017.
The diabetes market will continue on an upward trajectory, and an estimated 5 year CAGR of 11 percent will see the sector top US$54 billion – the question is which companies will have a slice to this market, and how big will it be?
What's in the pipeline?
Finding market voice for new products in diabetes depends critically on price and differentiation. Cost of treatment is already an issue and resistance can be expected from health payers if new products offer only marginal therapeutic or patient management benefits. For example, excitement about Sanofi's U300 (insulin glargine) is because it shows differentiation to Lantus with "peakless" delivery and longer duration. Eli Lilly's weekly dose dulaglutide may offer advantages over other launched and pipeline GLP-1 products such as such as GSK's Eperzan (albiglutide) and BMS/AZ/Amylin's Bydureon (exanatide) but meaningful advantages need to be shown for success in the market.
What the Future Holds: is there a Game Changer on the Horizon?
Don't expect a revolution in diabetes treatment soon. New products coming to market are essentially incremental improvements over current approaches, with better safety profiles and geared to improving patient compliance.
The real prize will be for the company that can bring a paradigm shift to the treatment of diabetes. Upsetting the status quo will require a fundamentally different approach - and some of these developments threaten the diabetes drugs manufacturers existing revenues.
Among the developments to be aware of are the threat of biosimilars, the development of an artificial pancreas 'closed loop' system, the wide implementation of which would be a doomsday development for drugs companies, and a DNA reverse vaccine for which early clinical results have shown promising results.
A Complete Ongoing Analysis of Current Trends, Future Forecasts and Landscape Modifiers
For instant access to an accurate, unbiased, qualitative review of the latest treatment trends along with a five-year quantitative diabetes market forecast look no further than FirstWord's Therapy Trends: Diabetes. This comprehensive FirstWord research is available in two comprehensive modules:
• The KOL Insight: Diabetes module provides a complete review and is enhanced with exclusive in-depth interviews with leading KOLs from the US and Europe
• TThe Consensus Outlook: Diabetes data analysis module provides annual historical and forecast product-level sales data from an average of leading equity analysts' projections
Therapy Trends KOL Insight: Diabetes analyses the current and predicted key issues, current products and late-stage pipeline products. The report gives you qualitative, inside information from exclusive FirstWord interviews with 12 key opinion leaders (KOLs) through the following:
• KOL Insight Report — an in-depth analytical report on diabetes treatment trends
• Full report updates — issued to you after each and every significant diabetes market event
• Event Bulletins — the latest KOL views in response to each event
Key Report Features and Benefits
• Critical insights on products and market developments from leading US and European clinicians
• Complete coverage of all sub sectors - Basal, Prandial and Premixed insulins, DPP-IV inhibitors, GLP-1 agonists/analogues, SGLT-2 inhibitors, Thiazolidinediones and other non insulin anti diabetics
• Assessment of current leading diabetes products by sub sector
• Analysis of late-stage pipeline diabetes therapies by sub sector
• Competitive evaluation of leading players
• Current thinking and trends in the treatment of diabetes
• Predicted KOL treatment trends and market leaders
• Ongoing FirstWord clinical and market updates
Expert Opinion for Real World Insights
The data and analysis in the report is enriched through the specific insights and opinions of leading clinicians working in diabetes in the US and Europe. Their views on specific drugs and treatment pathways provide a unique front line perspective from those working in clinical setting. The results of these detailed and extensive interviews are incorporated though out the text so they can be read in the context of the issue or product being discussed.
• Dr Elif Oral, MD, Associate Professor of Endocrinology, University of Michigan, Ann Arbor, MI.
• Dr Sonal Singh, MD, MPH, Assistant Professor, Division of General Internal Medicines, John Hopkins University, Baltimore, MD.
• Dr Carol Wysham, MD, Clinical Associate Professor of Medicine, Division of General Internal Medicines, University of Washington School of Medicine, Washington.
• Dr Joel Zonszein, MD, Director of the Clinical Diabetes Center at the University Hospital Albert Einstein College of Medicine, a Division of Montefiori Medical Center, NY.
• Requested anonymous, Associate Professor of Medicine, Endocrinology and Metabolism, Duke University, Durham, NC.
• Professor Bernard Charbonnel, MD, Professor of Endocrinology and Metabolic Diseases, University of Nantes; Head of the Internal Medicine, Endocrinology and Diabetes Department, Hôtel Dieu, University Hospital of Nantes, France.
• Professor Melanie Davies, MD, Honorary Consultant, Diabetes, University Hospital Leicester, Leicestershire, UK.
• Professor Marc Donath, MD, Director, Endocrinology, Diabetes and Clinical Nutrition, University Hospital, Basel, Switzerland.
• Professor Baptist Gallwitz, MD, Professor, Professor of Medicine, Diabetes, Eberhard Karls University, University Hospital of Tuebingen, Germany.
• Professor Jens Holst, MD, Professor of Medical Physiology, Department of Biomedical Sciences; Director of the Research Cluster for Diabetes and Obesity; Vice Chairman, Faculty of Health Sciences, University of Copenhagen, Denmark.
• Professor Michael Nauck, MD, Head, Diabeteszentrum Bad Lauterberg, Harz, Germany.
• Professor John Wilding, MD, Head of the Department of Obesity and Endocrinology, University of Liverpool, UK.
Key Quotes from the Report
"I like Janumet. I get a much more effective medication even in one pill a day using combination therapy. Janumet has this long acting glycol, so it is long acting. In early diabetes, together with lifestyle changes, I often use a combination of DPP-IV with metformin, either once or twice a day because it doesn't cause hypoglycaemia. The patients don't need to monitor their blood sugar three, four, five times a day. They don't get admitted to the hospital with hypoglycaemia so the side effects are low. So I start treating these patients with a combination therapy, like Janumet." Dr Joel Zonszein (US)
"I think lots of people use Kombiglyze because it improves compliance so it makes sense. In the therapeutic armamentarium it's the only real once daily combination." Professor Sonal Singh (US)
"In terms of efficacy, side effects, convenience and device, Victoza is the preferred GLP-1. If I look at the new-starts, probably 60 percent of people are going for the Victoza" Dr Carol Wysham (US)
"The prevention of hypoglycaemia is a very important aim for the classical drugs and an unmet need. We should be searching for alternatives to insulin." Professor Baptist Gallwitz (EU)
"I am not too optimistic that you can improve DPP-IV inhibitors to be more efficacious. You may well be able to improve GLP-1 agonists to have more efficacious drugs that have less side effects based on the variety within the class that we have seen until now. I think that the pharmaceutical industry as a whole is a little bit running out of ideas, so we really need to identify good targets." Professor Michael Nauck (EU)
"I think if someone came up with a reasonably well-tolerated drug that helped you lose weight [and] that you only had to take once a month or once a year? Everyone would be on that. US Key Opinion Leader
"Our local insurance company have taken all of what they consider tier 3 drugs, and they include all the GLP-1 agents including the DPP-IV inhibitors, and just put them on a 50-percent co-pay. Fifty percent of a lot of money is still a lot of money." Dr Carol Wysham (US)
KOL Insights -- Key Topics
• Current diabetes marketplace
• Current treatment landscape
• Reimbursement of key diabetes brands
• Current marketed therapies
• Pipeline therapies
• Unmet needs
• Current treatment algorithm
• Future treatment algorithm
• Future developments in Diabetes
Use this detailed report and powerful interactive Excel spreadsheet to compare and contrast companies and products now and in the future. Therapy Trends Consensus Outlook: Diabetes includes the following comprehensive resources:
• An in-depth forecast report based on consensus figures from 13 leading analysts. Rich in tables and charts, the report maps the impact of future events to predict product and company performance
• An interactive forecast data analysis spreadsheet comparing critical market parameters including market size, product sales, market shares and competitive status over the period 2007 to 2017
• Timely event-driven market forecast report and data analysis updates over 12 months
• Historical diabetes sales from 2007–2012
• Forecast diabetes sales from 2013-2017
• Key competitors and drug developers
• Current and late-stage pipeline drugs
• Future event mapping to forecast data points
• Expected impacting factors on global forecasts
Use Consensus Outlook to:
• •Chart predicted market growth and product sales
• Map your own market parameters
• Tailor your strategic and investment focus
• Assess your current and future sales resources
• Set proactive launches and branding strategies
• Barclays Capital
• Credit Suisse
• Deutsche Bank
• Goldman & Sachs
• International Strategy & Investment
• JP Morgan
• Merrill Lynch
• Morgan & Stanley
• Societe Generale
• Stifel Nicolaus
Content Highlights and Products Covered:
• Research Methodology
• Diabetes Marketplace
• Key Diabetes Developers
• Diabetes Class Dynamics
• Lantus (insulin glargine; Sanofi) forecast
• Levemir (insulin detemir; Novo Nordisk) forecast
• Tresiba (insulin degludec; Novo Nordisk) forecast
• Ryzodeg (degludecPlus; Novo Nordisk) forecast
• NovoRapid/NovoLog (insulin aspart; Novo Nordisk) forecast
• Humalog (insulin lispro; Eli Lilly) forecast
• Apidra (insulin glulisine; Sanofi) forecast
• NovoMix/NovoLog Mix (insulin aspart + insulin aspart protamine; Novo Nordisk) forecast
• Januvia franchise (sitagliptin; Merck & Co) forecast
• Galvus franchise (vildagliptin; Novartis) forecast
• Onglyza franchise (saxagliptin; Bristol-Myers Squibb/AstraZeneca/ Otsuka) forecast
• Nesina franchise (alogliptin; Takeda) forecast
• Tradjenta franchise (linagliptin; Boehringer Ingelheim/Eli Lilly) forecast
• Byetta (exenatide; Bristol-Myers Squibb/AstraZeneca/Amylin) forecast
• Bydureon (exenatide once-weekly; Bristol-Myers Squibb/AstraZeneca/ Amylin) forecast
• Victoza (liraglutide; Novo Nordisk) forecast
• Lyxumia (lixisenatide; Sanofi) forecast
• Invokana (canagliflozin; Johnson & Johnson/Mitsubishi Tanabe) forecast
• Forxiga (dapagliflozin; Bristol-Myers Squibb/AstraZeneca) forecast
• Actos (pioglitazone; Takeda) forecast
• U300 (insulin glargine; Sanofi) forecast
• LY2605541 (insulin peglispro; Eli Lilly) forecast
• LY2963016 (biosimilar insulin glargine; Eli Lilly/Boehringer Ingelheim) forecast
• IDeglira (liraglutide + insulin degludec; Novo Nordisk) forecast
• Afrezza (Technosphere Insulin; MannKind Corporation) forecast
• FIAsp (insulin aspart; Novo Nordisk) forecast
• Eperzan (albiglutide; GlaxoSmithKline/Human Genome Sciences) forecast
• LY2189265 (dulaglutide; Eli Lilly) forecast
• BI-10773 (empagliflozin; Boehringer Ingelheim/Eli Lilly) forecast
Contents Consensus Outlook
1.FirstWord Analysis Highlights
4.Key Diabetes Developers
5.Diabetes Class Dynamics
6.Lantus (insulin glargine; Sanofi) forecast
7.Levemir (insulin detemir; Novo Nordisk) forecast
8.Tresiba (insulin degludec; Novo Nordisk) forecast
9.Ryzodeg (degludecPlus; Novo Nordisk) forecast
10.NovoRapid/NovoLog (insulin aspart; Novo Nordisk) forecast
11.Humalog (insulin lispro; Eli Lilly) forecast
12.Apidra (insulin glulisine; Sanofi) forecast
13.NovoMix/NovoLog Mix (insulin aspart + insulin aspart protamine; Novo Nordisk) forecast
14.Januvia franchise (sitagliptin; Merck & Co) forecast
15.Galvus franchise (vildagliptin; Novartis) forecast
16.Onglyza franchise (saxagliptin; Bristol-Myers Squibb/AstraZeneca/ Otsuka) forecast
17.Nesina franchise (alogliptin; Takeda) forecast
18.Tradjenta franchise (linagliptin; Boehringer Ingelheim/Eli Lilly) forecast
19.Byetta (exenatide; Bristol-Myers Squibb/AstraZeneca/Amylin) forecast
20.Bydureon (exenatide once-weekly; Bristol-Myers Squibb/AstraZeneca/ Amylin) forecast
21.Victoza (liraglutide; Novo Nordisk) forecast
22.Lyxumia (lixisenatide; Sanofi) forecast
23.Invokana (canagliflozin; Johnson & Johnson/Mitsubishi Tanabe) forecast
24.Forxiga (dapagliflozin; Bristol-Myers Squibb/AstraZeneca) forecast
25.Actos (pioglitazone; Takeda) forecast
26.U300 (insulin glargine; Sanofi) forecast
27.LY2605541 (insulin peglispro; Eli Lilly) forecast
28.LY2963016 (biosimilar insulin glargine; Eli Lilly/Boehringer Ingelheim) forecast
29.IDeglira (liraglutide + insulin degludec; Novo Nordisk) forecast
30.Afrezza (Technosphere Insulin; MannKind Corporation) forecast
31.FIAsp (insulin aspart; Novo Nordisk) forecast
32.Eperzan (albiglutide; GlaxoSmithKline/Human Genome Sciences) forecast
33.LY2189265 (dulaglutide; Eli Lilly) forecast
34.BI-10773 (empagliflozin; Boehringer Ingelheim/Eli Lilly) forecast
4.Current diabetes marketplace
5.7.Complications of diabetes
5.10.Current treatment landscape
5.11.Reimbursement of key diabetes brands
6.Current marketed therapies
6.4.Dipeptidyl Peptidase-IV (DPP-IV) inhibitors
6.5.Glucagon-like peptide-1 (GLP-1) agonists/analogues
6.6.Sodium-glucose co-transporter-2 (SGLT-2) inhibitors
6.8.Other non-insulin anti-diabetics
7.1.Pipeline basal insulins
7.2.Pipeline prandial insulins
7.3.Pipeline dipeptidyl peptidase-IV (DPP-IV) inhibitors
7.4.Pipeline glucagon-like peptide-1 (GLP-1) agonists/analogues
7.5.Pipeline sodium-glucose co-transporter 2 (SGLT-2) inhibitors
7.6.Other pipeline non-insulin anti-diabetics
8.1.Unmet needs in type 1 diabetes
8.2.Unmet needs in type 2 diabetes
8.3.Current treatment algorithm- Type2 diabetes
8.4.Future treatment algorithm
9.Future developments in Diabetes
9.1.Biosimilar insulin commercial threat limited
9.2.Continuous glucose monitoring and closed loop systems
9.3.Transplantation or regeneration of beta-cells
9.4.Targeting immune response and inflammation
To order this report: Diabetes – KOL Insight and Consensus Outlook Modules
Contact Clare: [email protected]
Intl: +1 339-368-6001
Compute virtualization has been transformational, yet security policy implementation and enforcement has lagged behind in agility and automation. There are a number of key considerations when implementing policy in private and hybrid clouds. In his session at 15th Cloud Expo, Holland Barry, VP of Technology at Catbird, will discuss the impact of this new paradigm and what organizations can do today to safely move to software-defined network and compute architectures, including: How normal ope...
Oct. 24, 2014 02:15 AM EDT Reads: 1,000
Samsung VP Jacopo Lenzi, who headed the company's recent SmartThings acquisition under the auspices of Samsung's Open Innovaction Center (OIC), answered a few questions we had about the deal. This interview was in conjunction with our interview with SmartThings CEO Alex Hawkinson. IoT Journal: SmartThings was developed in an open, standards-agnostic platform, and will now be part of Samsung's Open Innovation Center. Can you elaborate on your commitment to keep the platform open? Jacopo Lenzi: S...
Oct. 23, 2014 11:45 PM EDT Reads: 2,340
How do APIs and IoT relate? The answer is not as simple as merely adding an API on top of a dumb device, but rather about understanding the architectural patterns for implementing an IoT fabric. There are typically two or three trends: Exposing the device to a management framework Exposing that management framework to a business centric logic • Exposing that business layer and data to end users. This last trend is the IoT stack, which involves a new shift in the separation of what stuff hap...
Oct. 23, 2014 07:45 PM EDT Reads: 1,463
SYS-CON Events announced today that SOA Software, an API management leader, will exhibit at SYS-CON's 15th International Cloud Expo®, which will take place on November 4–6, 2014, at the Santa Clara Convention Center in Santa Clara, CA. SOA Software is a leading provider of API Management and SOA Governance products that equip business to deliver APIs and SOA together to drive their company to meet its business strategy quickly and effectively. SOA Software’s technology helps businesses to accel...
Oct. 23, 2014 06:15 PM EDT Reads: 1,453
SYS-CON Events announced today that Utimaco will exhibit at SYS-CON's 15th International Cloud Expo®, which will take place on November 4–6, 2014, at the Santa Clara Convention Center in Santa Clara, CA. Utimaco is a leading manufacturer of hardware based security solutions that provide the root of trust to keep cryptographic keys safe, secure critical digital infrastructures and protect high value data assets. Only Utimaco delivers a general-purpose hardware security module (HSM) as a customiz...
Oct. 23, 2014 05:45 PM EDT Reads: 1,402
Almost everyone sees the potential of Internet of Things but how can businesses truly unlock that potential. The key will be in the ability to discover business insight in the midst of an ocean of Big Data generated from billions of embedded devices via Systems of Discover. Businesses will also need to ensure that they can sustain that insight by leveraging the cloud for global reach, scale and elasticity.
Oct. 22, 2014 09:00 PM EDT Reads: 1,288
SYS-CON Events announced today that ElasticBox is holding a Hackathon at DevOps Summit, November 6 from 12 pm -4 pm at the Santa Clara Convention Center in Santa Clara, CA. You can enter as an individual or team of up to 10 developers. A New Star Is Born Every Month! All completed ElasticBoxes will then be sent to a judging panel - 12 winners will be featured on the ElasticBox website in 2015. All entrants will receive five full enterprise licenses for one year + ElasticBox headphones + Elasti...
Oct. 22, 2014 01:00 PM EDT Reads: 1,485
Once the decision has been made to move part or all of a workload to the cloud, a methodology for selecting that workload needs to be established. How do you move to the cloud? What does the discovery, assessment and planning look like? What workloads make sense? Which cloud model makes sense for each workload? What are the considerations for how to select the right cloud model? And how does that fit in with the overall IT tranformation? In his session at 15th Cloud Expo, John Hatem, head of V...
Oct. 22, 2014 12:00 PM EDT Reads: 1,502
Cloud services are the newest tool in the arsenal of IT products in the market today. These cloud services integrate process and tools. In order to use these products effectively, organizations must have a good understanding of themselves and their business requirements. In his session at 15th Cloud Expo, Brian Lewis, Principal Architect at Verizon Cloud, will outline key areas of organizational focus, and how to formalize an actionable plan when migrating applications and internal services to...
Oct. 22, 2014 11:45 AM EDT Reads: 1,509
SAP is delivering break-through innovation combined with fantastic user experience powered by the market-leading in-memory technology, SAP HANA. In his General Session at 15th Cloud Expo, Thorsten Leiduck, VP ISVs & Digital Commerce, SAP, will discuss how SAP and partners provide cloud and hybrid cloud solutions as well as real-time Big Data offerings that help companies of all sizes and industries run better. SAP launched an application challenge to award the most innovative SAP HANA and SAP ...
Oct. 22, 2014 07:00 AM EDT Reads: 1,603
Ixia develops amazing products so its customers can connect the world. Ixia helps its customers provide an always-on user experience through fast, secure delivery of dynamic connected technologies and services. Through actionable insights that accelerate and secure application and service delivery, Ixia's customers benefit from faster time to market, optimized application performance and higher-quality deployments.
Oct. 21, 2014 09:00 PM EDT Reads: 1,478
SYS-CON Events announced today that Calm.io has been named “Bronze Sponsor” of DevOps Summit Silicon Valley, which will take place on November 4–6, 2014, at the Santa Clara Convention Center in Santa Clara, CA. Calm.io is a cloud orchestration platform for AWS, vCenter, OpenStack, or bare metal, that runs your CL tools puppet, Chef, shell, git, Jenkins, nagios, and will soon support New Relic and Docker. It can run hosted, or on premise and provides VM automation / expiry, self-service portals,...
Oct. 21, 2014 08:45 PM EDT Reads: 1,410
In her General Session at 15th Cloud Expo, Anne Plese, Senior Consultant, Cloud Product Marketing, at Verizon Enterprise, will focus on finding the right mix of renting vs. buying Oracle capacity to scale to meet business demands, and offer validated Oracle database TCO models for Oracle development and testing environments. Anne Plese is a marketing and technology enthusiast/realist with over 19+ years in high tech. At Verizon Enterprise, she focuses on driving growth for the Verizon Cloud pla...
Oct. 21, 2014 07:30 PM EDT Reads: 1,493
SYS-CON Events announced today that Aria Systems, the recurring revenue expert, has been named "Bronze Sponsor" of SYS-CON's 15th International Cloud Expo®, which will take place on November 4-6, 2014, at the Santa Clara Convention Center in Santa Clara, CA. Aria Systems helps leading businesses connect their customers with the products and services they love. Industry leaders like Pitney Bowes, Experian, AAA NCNU, VMware, HootSuite and many others choose Aria to power their recurring revenue bu...
Oct. 21, 2014 06:00 PM EDT Reads: 1,416
The Internet of Things (IoT) is going to require a new way of thinking and of developing software for speed, security and innovation. This requires IT leaders to balance business as usual while anticipating for the next market and technology trends. Cloud provides the right IT asset portfolio to help today’s IT leaders manage the old and prepare for the new. Today the cloud conversation is evolving from private and public to hybrid. This session will provide use cases and insights to reinforce t...
Oct. 21, 2014 05:15 PM EDT Reads: 1,486
As Platform as a Service (PaaS) matures as a category, developers should have the ability to use the programming language of their choice to build applications and have access to a wide array of services. Bluemix is IBM's open cloud development platform that enables users to easily build cloud-based, creative mobile and web applications without having to spend large amounts of time and resources on configuring infrastructure and multiple software licenses. In this track, you will learn about the...
Oct. 21, 2014 05:00 PM EDT Reads: 1,498
Blue Box has closed a $10 million Series B financing. The round was led by a strategic investor and included participation from prior investors including Voyager Capital and Founders Collective, as well as the Blue Box executive team. This round follows a $4.3 million Series A closed in December of 2012 and led by Voyager Capital. In May of this year, the company announced general availability of its private cloud as a service offering, Blue Box Cloud. Since that release, the company has dem...
Oct. 21, 2014 01:45 PM EDT Reads: 1,574
SYS-CON Events announced today that Verizon has been named "Gold Sponsor" of SYS-CON's 15th International Cloud Expo®, which will take place on November 4-6, 2014, at the Santa Clara Convention Center in Santa Clara, CA. Verizon Enterprise Solutions creates global connections that generate growth, drive business innovation and move society forward. With industry-specific solutions and a full range of global wholesale offerings provided over the company's secure mobility, cloud, strategic network...
Oct. 21, 2014 09:30 AM EDT Reads: 1,634
SimpleECM is the only platform to offer a powerful combination of enterprise content management (ECM) services, capture solutions, and third-party business services providing simplified integrations and workflow development for solution providers. SimpleECM is opening the market to businesses of all sizes by reinventing the delivery of ECM services. Our APIs make the development of ECM services simple with the use of familiar technologies for a frictionless integration directly into web applicat...
Oct. 20, 2014 10:00 PM EDT Reads: 1,722
The only place to be June 9-11 is Cloud Expo & @ThingsExpo 2015 East at the Javits Center in New York City. Join us there as delegates from all over the world come to listen to and engage with speakers & sponsors from the leading Cloud Computing, IoT & Big Data companies. Cloud Expo & @ThingsExpo are the leading events covering the booming market of Cloud Computing, IoT & Big Data for the enterprise. Speakers from all over the world will be hand-picked for their ability to explore the economic...
Oct. 20, 2014 07:00 PM EDT Reads: 2,078