|By Business Wire||
|February 14, 2014 10:17 AM EST||
Research and Markets (http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/jm3jsp/its_in_public) has announced the addition of the "European Intelligent Transport Systems in the Public Transport Industry 2013-2017" report to their offering.
How will the market for intelligent transport systems (ITS) for public transport in Europe evolve in 2014 and beyond? Now in its third edition this strategic research report covers the latest trends and developments in the dynamic telematics industry. Get up to date with the latest information about vendors, products and markets.
ITS in Public Transport is the third consecutive report from the author analysing the latest developments on the intelligent transportation systems market for public transport in Europe.
This strategic research report provides you with 200 pages of unique business intelligence, including 5-year industry forecasts, expert commentary and real-life case studies on which to base your business decisions.
Highlights from this report:
- Insights from 30 new executive interviews with market leading companies.
- New data on vehicle fleets and public transport utilisation in Europe.
- Comprehensive description of the public transport ITS value chain and key applications.
- In-depth analysis of market trends and key developments.
- Updated Profiles of 54 aftermarket ITS solution providers.
- Summary of OEM propositions from public transport vehicle brands.
- Revised market forecasts lasting until 2017.
Key Topics Covered:
1 Public transport in Europe
2 ITS technologies and solutions
3 Market forecasts and trends
4 OEM products and strategies
5 Aftermarket solution providers
- Cubic Transportation Systems
- Prodata Mobility Systems
- Trapeze Group
5.2 Germany and Eastern Europe
- BMG MIS
- PSI Transcom
France, Benelux and the UK
- Ineo Systrans
- MiX Telematics
- Goal Systems
- Grupo Etra
- Link Technologies
- Selex ES
Additional solution providers
- 21st Century
- Hanover Displays
- Höft & Wessel
- Luminator Technology Group
- Scheidt & Bachmann
For more information visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/jm3jsp/its_in_public