|By PR Newswire||
|February 15, 2014 05:00 AM EST||
DUBLIN, February 15, 2014 /PRNewswire/ --
Research and Markets (http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/t8qjs5/asiapacific) has announced the addition of the "Asia-Pacific Buildings Sector: Macro to Micro Implications of Mega Trends to 2025" report to their offering.
(Logo: http://photos.prnewswire.com/prnh/20130307/600769 )
This study provides insights into key mega trends for the buildings sector in Asia-Pacific.
Global mega trends such as urbanization and economic and technological development are changing the demographics and financial outlook in Asia-Pacific, and will shape the region's buildings sector. The trends examined are, broadly, building construction, and energy crisis and carbon emission. In the long term, these will create opportunities such as buildings sector development and green buildings, eco cities, eco resorts, prefabrication/modularization, LED, building management and services.
Summary of Mega Trends
Urbanization: The City as a Customer
- The increasing pace of urbanization will lead to the integration of the core city center with suburbs and daughter cities, resulting in expanding city limits. This will have a massive impact on the future of mobility, work life, and societies. By 2025, XX billion people are expected to be living in urban areas in the Asia-Pacific region. This number accounts for approximately XX percent of the projected total population in 2025 and is the result of the development of network cities and mega cities.
Beyond BRICS: The Next Game Changers
- Almost all countries in Asia-Pacific will witness larger GDP composition in industrial activities in 2025. Half of China's GDP will come from industrial activities, while Malaysia, Thailand, and Vietnam will register close to XX percent in industrial GDP composition. Five countries in Asia-Pacific are included in the world's top countries with the highest share of industry sector, as a result of the rapid industrialization in the region. They are Indonesia, China, Thailand, Malaysia, and South Korea.
Connectivity and Convergence
- In line with population growth, the increase in size of the middle-income group and economic growth, as well as technology innovation in goods and services will be the impetus for connectivity and convergence. Wearable computing, 3D HDTV, video-calling, e-paper, mind-control video gaming, and many other future technologies will hit the mainstream market by 2020. These technologies will change the way people think, interact, and work, resulting in greener, smarter, and technology-savvy lives.
Key Topics Covered:
1. Executive Summary
2. Introduction to Mega Trends
3. Macro Implications for the Buildings Sector
4. Micro Implications for the Buildings Sector
5. Buildings Sector Development and Green Buildings
6. Eco Cities
7. Eco Resorts
9. LED Lighting
10. Building Management and Services
11. Other Building Technologies and Development
12. Policy Reforms
15. The Frost & Sullivan Story
For more information visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/t8qjs5/asiapacific
Media Contact: Laura Wood , +353-1-481-1716, [email protected]
SOURCE Research and Markets
Compute virtualization has been transformational, yet security policy implementation and enforcement has lagged behind in agility and automation. There are a number of key considerations when implementing policy in private and hybrid clouds. In his session at 15th Cloud Expo, Holland Barry, VP of Technology at Catbird, will discuss the impact of this new paradigm and what organizations can do to...
Oct. 31, 2014 11:00 PM EDT Reads: 1,828
Can we look to the paradigm of cloud computing from a completely different perspective? In his General Session at 15th Cloud Expo, Gundars Kulups, Sales Director at DEAC, will discuss what we can learn from our dining habits when choosing a cloud solution. Gundars Kulups is Sales Director at DEAC, full service data center operator. An IT expert, he specializes in European countries and has worke...
Oct. 31, 2014 10:00 PM EDT Reads: 1,031
The 4th International DevOps Summit, co-located with16th International Cloud Expo – being held June 9-11, 2015, at the Javits Center in New York City, NY – announces that its Call for Papers is now open. Born out of proven success in agile development, cloud computing, and process automation, DevOps is a macro trend you cannot afford to miss. From showcase success stories from early adopters and ...
Oct. 31, 2014 08:15 PM EDT Reads: 2,199
SYS-CON Events announced today that SOA Software, an API management leader, will exhibit at SYS-CON's 15th International Cloud Expo®, which will take place on November 4–6, 2014, at the Santa Clara Convention Center in Santa Clara, CA. SOA Software is a leading provider of API Management and SOA Governance products that equip business to deliver APIs and SOA together to drive their company to mee...
Oct. 31, 2014 07:15 PM EDT Reads: 2,125
As cloud gives an opportunity to businesses to buy services externally - how is cloud impacting your customers? In his General Session at 15th Cloud Expo, Fabio Gori, Director of Worldwide Cloud Marketing at Cisco, will provide answers to big questions: Do you see hybrid cloud as where the world is going? What benefits does it bring? And how does Cisco connect all of these clouds? He will also te...
Oct. 31, 2014 07:00 PM EDT Reads: 1,156
SYS-CON Events announced today that TMCnet has been named “Media Sponsor” of SYS-CON's 15th International Cloud Expo®, which will take place on November 4–6, 2014, at the Santa Clara Convention Center in Santa Clara, CA. Technology Marketing Corporation (TMC) is the world's leading business to business and integrated marketing media company, servicing niche markets within the communications and t...
Oct. 31, 2014 06:30 PM EDT Reads: 1,094
SYS-CON Events announced today that Aria Systems, the recurring revenue expert, has been named "Bronze Sponsor" of SYS-CON's 15th International Cloud Expo®, which will take place on November 4-6, 2014, at the Santa Clara Convention Center in Santa Clara, CA. Aria Systems helps leading businesses connect their customers with the products and services they love. Industry leaders like Pitney Bowes, E...
Oct. 31, 2014 06:30 PM EDT Reads: 2,201
We live in a time when seconds – even milliseconds – can have a dramatic economic impact on your company’s future. With technology being the primary conduit for consumer interaction, the user experience is at center stage. User experience will be a deciding factor in separating the future winners from the losers. By building more speed and agility into the application delivery process, DevOps prom...
Oct. 31, 2014 06:00 PM EDT Reads: 1,498
SYS-CON Events announced today that AgilePoint, the leading provider of Microsoft-centric Business Process Management software, will exhibit at SYS-CON's 2nd International @ThingsExpo which will take place on November 4–6, 2014, at the Santa Clara Convention Center in Santa Clara, CA. AgilePoint is the leading provider of Microsoft-based Business Process Management (BPM) software products, has 1,...
Oct. 31, 2014 05:00 PM EDT Reads: 1,358
SYS-CON Events announced today that Parasoft will exhibit at SYS-CON's 15th International Cloud Expo®, which will take place on November 4–6, 2014, at the Santa Clara Convention Center in Santa Clara, CA. For 27 years, Parasoft has researched and developed software solutions that help organizations deliver defect-free software efficiently. By integrating Development Testing, API/cloud/SOA/composi...
Oct. 31, 2014 05:00 PM EDT Reads: 1,219