|By PR Newswire||
|February 16, 2014 09:00 AM EST||
NEW YORK, Feb. 16, 2014 /PRNewswire/ -- Wooky Entertainment, a leader in creativity-inspiring products for kids, best known for its best-selling fashion-forward Style Me Up!® range for tween girls, has assembled a picture-perfect line-up of art and activity sets for 2014 that includes stunning new designs. In addition, the Nissan automotive brand joins the company's Design Masters™ showroom this year, with new sketchbooks sure to ignite young artists' creativity. These offerings and more will be showcased at Wooky Entertainment, Booth #2265, American International Toy Fair, Javits Convention Center, February 16-19, 2014. To celebrate its partnership with Nissan and the entire 2014 Design Masters line, a Nissan GT-R sports car will be on display in the booth.
Style Me Up!
Among the newest style-centered Style Me Up! sketchbooks and kits for tween fashionistas are:
- Style Me Up! – The Boutique Collection – A collection of 48 handmade woven and beaded friendship bracelets in ten different styles for girls to collect, mix and match.
- Style Me Up! Hair Chalk Assortment (large) – Girls can create temporary tie-dyed hair strips with this ultra-cool kit. Part of the first-ever Style Me Up! hair chalk range, the kit contains three hair chalk colors and three sponge applicators.
- Style Me Up! Sequin Stackers – A trio of sets that let girls create dazzling bracelets, necklaces and more! Each features a special sequin maker tool specifically designed to hold round, square or eye-shaped sequins along with five containers of different colored sequins, a variety of beads, clear elastic thread, and needle.
- Style Me Up! Sweet Links Bracelet Maker – This "well-connected" kit features a unique crafting tool that enables young designers to weave mini barbell beads into their bracelet designs for one-of-a-kind jewelry pieces that are sure to get noticed. The kit contains the bracelet maker, hundreds of beads, seven different colors of cotton thread, needle, link bead pen, and color instructions.
- Style Me Up! X-Loom – Girls can create fabulous multi-layered jewelry with this expandable new loom for big projects. The kit comes with more than 3,400 chic beads, 24 feet of waxed cord, two colors of sewing thread, needles with threader, clasps, and more.
This year's collection of Design Masters auto sketchbooks – featuring Nissan models for the first time – is revved up to help get young designers' imaginations in high-gear. The sketchbooks will be available in three different sizes — Charged, Super Charged and Micro Charged — each one containing illustrated inspiration sheets; an array of stickers and stencils with vehicle parts, from fenders and bumpers to spoilers; and more. The newest models include:
- Design Masters™ Charged Sketchbook – Featuring the Nissan GT-R, Lamborghini Gallardo, Ford Focus RS500, and Ford Mustang, each sketchbook comes equipped with six official Lamborghini or Ford color pencils, 30 sketch pages, 35+ stencils, three illustration inspiration sheets, 140+ stickers, and color instructions.
- Design Masters™ Backlit Tracing Studio – Now designers can nail the ultimate high-octane look – straight out of the starting gate! Available in both Ford and Lamborghini varieties, the Tracing Studio illuminates car details, so artists can easily trace and personalize their vehicle designs. Both versions include 10 sketch pages and six official Lamborghini or Ford color pencils and each is fully compatible with the entire Design Masters sketchbook assortment.
Hours of artistic fun are in store for kids ages 3 and up with Wooky Entertainment's latest success-based Artzooka! activity kits, including:
- Artzooka! Finger Peeps – A kit with lots of "hands"-on appeal, this set enables kids to create and play out countless stories with funny finger puppets that they decorate and bring to life!
- Artzooka! Clip 'n' Cap – Bottle caps can be great for more than just sealing a bottle. Girls can create their own wearable accessories from bottle caps and stay tabs for a whole new look!
For more on Wooky Entertainment brands, please visit:
- Style Me Up! at www.stylemeup.com, on YouTube: Creative Kits, Cosmetic Kits,Designer Sketchbooks, and like Style Me Up! on Facebook
- Design Masters at www.mydesignmasters.com, and like Design Masters on Facebook
- Artzooka! at www.artzooka.com
About Wooky Entertainment Inc.
Wooky Entertainment is a Montreal-based brand development company that produces and distributes high-quality, trend-right product worldwide. The company's portfolio includes six standout brands for boys and girls of all ages: Style Me Up!®, Block Crayon™, Mixy™, Mathable®, Artzooka!™, and Design Masters™. Wooky Entertainment aims for excellence in creativity and design. The company's goal is to present the latest, freshest, most fashion-forward innovations for everyone! For more information visit http://www.wookyentertainment.com.
SOURCE Wooky Entertainment