|By PR Newswire||
|February 17, 2014 03:02 AM EST||
DUBLIN, February 17, 2014 /PRNewswire/ --
Dublin - Research and Markets (http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/v9zggd/long_fiber) has announced the addition of the "Concise Analysis of the International Long Fiber Thermoplastics (LFT) Market" report to their offering.
(Logo: http://photos.prnewswire.com/prnh/20130307/600769 )
The report provides separate comprehensive analytics for the US, Canada, Japan, Europe, Asia-Pacific, Latin America, and Rest of World. Annual estimates and forecasts are provided for the period 2010 through 2018. Also, a six-year historic analysis is provided for these markets.
This report analyzes the worldwide markets for Long Fiber Thermoplastics (LFT) in Tons by the following Resin Types:
The global market is also analyzed by the following End-Use Applications:
- Automotive Applications (Door Modules, Front-End Modules, Instrument Panels, Underbody Shields, and Other Applications)
- Non-Automotive Applications (Industrial & General Goods, and Other Applications).
The report profiles 33 companies including many key and niche players such as:
- Composite Technologies Co. LLC
- CPI Binani Inc
- Daicel Polymer Limited
- JNC Corporation
- PlastiComp LLC
- PPG Industries
- RTP Company
- SABIC EUROPE BV
- SAMBARK LFT Co. Ltd.
- Shanghai Genius Advanced Material Co.
- Sumitomo Chemical Company Ltd.
- Ticona Engineering Polymers
- TechnoCompound GmbH.
Market data and analytics are derived from primary and secondary research. Company profiles are primarily based on public domain information including company URLs.
Please note: Reports are sold as single-site single-user licenses. Electronic versions require 24-48 hours as each copy is customized to the client with digital controls and custom watermarks.
For information on site licence pricing please click on Enquire before buying.
Key Topics Covered:
I. Introduction, Methodology & Product Definitions
II. Executive Summary
1. Industry Overview
2. Market Trends And Growth Drivers
3. Global Composites Industry - An Overview
4. Product Overview
5. Product Introductions/Innovations
6. Recent Industry Activity
7. Focus On Select Global Players
8. Global Market Perspective
1. The United States
6. Latin America
7. Rest Of World
IV. Competitive Landscape
Total Companies Profiled: 33 (including Divisions/Subsidiaries - 37)
- The United States (16)
- Canada (1)
- Japan (3)
- Europe (6)
- Germany (3)
- Rest of Europe (3)
- Asia-Pacific (Excluding Japan) (8)
- Africa (1)
- Middle East (2)
For more information visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/v9zggd/long_fiber
Media Contact: Laura Wood , +353-1-481-1716, [email protected]