|By PR Newswire||
|February 17, 2014 05:00 AM EST||
DUBLIN, February 17, 2014 /PRNewswire/ --
Research and Markets (http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/73kmmj/the_future_of) has announced the addition of the "The Future of Building Energy Management Solutions - The Convergence of Technology and Competition Will Drive Next-generation Solutions" report to their offering.
Rising energy costs and an increasing focus on environmental performance of buildings will make energy management the most dynamic segment of the building technologies and services industry.
Performance contracting will become customers' preferred business model and suppliers will need to develop service capabilities or partner with facility management companies or energy service providers to participate in the most dynamic part of the market.
Smart buildings and homes will become a mainstream reality in 2 to 3 years, driven by the convergence of green and smart technology and new market entrants. Cloud-based services with a strong focus on data interpretation will be key enablers for a new generation of intelligent buildings.
Perspectives on Growth in the Building Energy Management Solutions Market
- Energy will never be cheap again. Energy efficiency will stay at the heart of building management.
- Green and smart are converging to deliver a new generation of solutions for both homes and commercial buildings.
- Integration and connectivity are driving sustainability by allowing actionable data to manage buildings.
- Successful suppliers combine green performance with smart functionality.
- Innovating with customer-centric business models is the key challenge for suppliers.
Key Topics Covered:
1. Executive Summary
2. The Future of Building Energy Management
3. Commercial and Industrial Buildings - Dominance of Solutions and Service
4. Business Models
5. Residential Buildings - Emergence of Smart and Connected Homes
For more information visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/73kmmj/the_future_of
About Research and Markets
Research and Markets is the world's leading source for international market research reports and market data. We provide you with the latest data on international and regional markets, key industries, the top companies, new products and the latest trends.
Media Contact: Laura Wood , +353-1-481-1716, email@example.com
SOURCE Research and Markets