|By PR Newswire||
|February 17, 2014 05:00 AM EST||
DUBLIN, February 17, 2014 /PRNewswire/ --
Research and Markets (http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/j3qgl5/home_automation) has announced the addition of the "Home Automation Markets in Asia-Pacific" report to their offering.
(Logo: http://photos.prnewswire.com/prnh/20130307/600769 )
This research service outlines the flourishing market for home automation in the Asia-Pacific, and it discusses the reasons this market is experiencing a high growth rate.
The fundamental factors driving and restraining this market are examined, and the revenue generated, together with the unit shipments, for the market is forecasted over the long term. Revenue and pricing trends, distribution channel trends, competitive landscape, and end-user segment analysis are also provided. In addition, the market is broken down into individual application types analyses. The study concludes with the last word, which presents the analysts predictions for this market.
Key Questions This Study Will Answer
- Is the market lucrative? How long will it continue to grow, and at what rate?
- Are existing competitors structured correctly to meet customer needs?
- Who are the key participants in the market? What are their core competencies? Why are they preferred by consumers?
- How will the structure of the market change with time?
- Are the products/services offered today meeting customer needs or is there additional development needed?
- What are the technology trends in the market? What are the expectations of these trends?
- Tablet computers and smartphones have revolutionised the market.
- Ease-of-use remains as key purchasing criteria for both segments.
- Higher growth is predicted for the mass segment during the forecast period.
- Developed countries continue to fuel the market.
- The market is expected to see increasing number of energy-conscious end users.
Key Topics Covered:
1. Executive Summary
2. Market Overview
3. Total Home Automation Market
4. External Challenges: Drivers and Restraints
5. Forecast and Trends
6. Demand Analysis
7. Market Share and Competitive Analysis
8. Luxury Segment Breakdown
9. Mass Segment Breakdown
10. The Last Word (Conclusions and Implications)
For more information visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/j3qgl5/home_automation
Media Contact: Laura Wood , +353-1-481-1716, [email protected]