|By PR Newswire||
|February 17, 2014 06:00 AM EST||
DUBLIN, February 17, 2014 /PRNewswire/ --
Research and Markets (http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/pn94gq/the_global) has announced the addition of the "The Global Long-term Evolution Test Equipment Market - Smartphone Adoption Drives Demand for LTE Test Equipment, Resulting in High Growth Opportunities" report to their offering.
(Logo: http://photos.prnewswire.com/prnh/20130307/600769 )
The number of long-term evolution (LTE) deployments in 2012 demonstrated that LTE technology has become the wireless technology of choice for global wireless operators. This study analyzes the key market trends, drivers, and restraints in the global LTE test equipment market. It provides an overview of the market's competitive landscape and outlines the product portfolios of market participants.
A revenue forecast is given for 2012 to 2019. A segment analysis covers test equipment for the following segments: research and development, manufacturing, installation and maintenance, and monitoring. Regions considered include North America, Europe, Asia-Pacific, and Rest of World. The base year is 2012, and the forecast period is 2013 to 2019.
- In 2012, the total global long-term evolution (LTE) test equipment market ex% over 2011 and generated revenue of $ million. The market is likely to $ million by the end of 2019, with a compound annual growth rate of % from to 2019.
- Growth and evolution in the LTE test equipment market are influenced by devwireless communications industry. Increased mobility and the ability to accand download videos at faster rates as well as to run data-hungry applicatidevices are expected to continue driving demand for LTE test equipment s
- Rapid deployments of smart devices, increased mobile data use, the complex na
- network deployments, and difficulty in meeting consumer needs are expecdriving demand in the LTE test equipment market.
- Wireless technology is more complex than wireline technology, and wireles
- prone to considerably more impairments than fixed networks. Due to the overall
- LTE technology with multiple-input and multiple-output (MIMO) standards, (CA), an increasing need for scalability, and Voice over LTE (VoLTE), the need for equipment is expected to increase.
Key Topics Covered:
1. Executive Summary
2. Market Overview
3. Total LTE Test Equipment Market
4. The Last Word
For more information visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/pn94gq/the_global
Media Contact: Laura Wood , +353-1-481-1716, email@example.com
SOURCE Research and Markets