|By Business Wire||
|February 17, 2014 06:21 AM EST||
How should services organizations respond to the slowing growth and declining net profits found by Service Performance Insight (SPI Research) in their 2014 Professional Services (PS) Maturity Benchmark™? SPI Research experts will answer this question as well as present the full findings of the report during a webcast hosted by Planview® on Tuesday, February 18.
Webcast on the 2014 PS Maturity Benchmark by SPI Research: Summary Findings of the Seventh Annual Survey
The report compares process maturity and key performance indicators (KPIs) of more than 230 participating organizations, informed by the cumulative data provided by seven years of this annual, benchmarking report. Services professionals will learn:
- How to measure against the latest industry metrics
- The industry data needed to support corporate strategy
- A way to objectively quantify an organization’s strengths and weaknesses to create an actionable business plan
- Where to invest in order to yield the highest impact
- Steve Beaumont, SRP Solutions Market Manager, Planview
- R. David Hofferberth, P.E., Founder and Managing Director, SPI
Tuesday, February 18 at 11:00 am Pacific / 1:00 pm Central / 2:00 pm Eastern
Also register to receive a free copy of the report – a $1,000 value – at: Planview.com/SPI-Benchmark-Paper
Planview is a global leader in portfolio and resource management, helping organizations drive results by optimizing the capacity of their finite people and financial resources. Market leaders across every industry rely on the company’s cloud solutions to manage portfolios across IT, product development, services and finance. Planview’s singular focus fuels a deep commitment to innovation and customer success. For more information, visit http://www.planview.com.