|By PR Newswire||
|February 17, 2014 07:00 AM EST||
DUBLIN, Feb. 17, 2014 /PRNewswire/ --Research and Markets (http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/zkdf9l/strategic) has announced the addition of the "Strategic Analysis of the Video Surveillance as a Service Market in India" report to their offering.
The Video Surveillance-as-a-Service (VSaaS) market in India is still at a nascent stage; to a large extent consumers lack awareness about service-based surveillance and companies have only recently begun to roll out such services.
However, increasing deployment of cloud-based models, the government's efforts to improve IT infrastructure, and increasing awareness of the benefits of robust surveillance are expected to spur adoption of VSaaS in the near future.
The potential of the VSaaS market has been analyzed through interviewing surveillance camera manufacturers, prospective VSaaS providers, and other key entities in the value chain. This study estimates the potential market for VSaaS from 2012 through 2018 in India.
Key Questions This Study Will Answer:
- How mature is the Indian VSaaS market? Is there a stated demand for VSaaS solutions in the Indian surveillance market?
- Who are the market participants in the Indian VSaaS market?
- How should VSaaS be positioned in the market in order to increase its adoption by home and enterprise users?
- Which entities are best placed to provide and administer VSaaS solutions effectively in the Indian market?
- What is the attitude of consumers towards surveillance and VSaaS in the Indian market?
- What are the factors that could pose challenge or drive the adoption of VSaaS solutions in the Indian market?
Key Topics Covered:
1. Executive Summary
2. Market Overview
3. Total VSaaS Market
4. The Last Word
For more information visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/zkdf9l/strategic
About Research and Markets
Research and Markets is the world's leading source for international market research reports and market data. We provide you with the latest data on international and regional markets, key industries, the top companies, new products and the latest trends.
Media Contact: Laura Wood , +353-1-481-1716, email@example.com