|By Liz McMillan||
|February 17, 2014 12:36 PM EST||
Compuware Corporation has announced that hybris software, an SAP company, and Compuware APM have extended their partnership to empower collaboration among developers, QA and production teams. This application performance lifecycle approach helps hybris partners provide higher quality releases with reduced resources so that customers enjoy high performance releases in a shorter amount of time.
The new component of their partnership, a partnership first announced in 2011, builds on Compuware dynaTrace Production Edition's position as the only APM solution certified by hybris to deeply monitor the hybris platform.
"We are excited to further our partnership with hybris. In the eCommerce world, application quality and performance has a direct and significant impact on the user experience that drives revenue and repeat customers," said Blair Drenner, Vice President of Strategic Business Development for Compuware's APM business unit.
hybris, which delivers enterprise software and on-demand solutions for eCommerce, omni-channel commerce, master data management and order management, is extending its partnership with Compuware to bring down service and support costs, improve project roll out time and ensure pristine quality of eCommerce projects. By sharing best practices built around hybris' recommended APM technology, developers and QA professionals building applications on the hybris platform can better understand how their code behaves and interacts with the hybris framework, the hybris APIs and the hybris classes to solve complex application problems quickly to ensure optimal performance and bug reduction.
hybris partners with Compuware APM to enable its customers to:
- Assure optimal end-user experiences for online customers and drive greater business value by determining the impact of performance on key business metrics;
- Monitor complex production applications, assure SLAs and determine root-cause of issues;
- Monitor modern application environments - cloud, big data, virtualized, distributed;
- provide business and application insight to all stakeholders via easy to use dashboards and reports;
- Increase availability and accelerate release cycles by assuring production readiness and scalability; and
- Quickly and easily deploy, use and manage a new generation APM system.
Unlike traditional APM solutions that are heavy, difficult and reactive, Compuware APM is light, smart and proactive. Compuware APM is built to manage the complexity of today's most challenging modern applications including mobile, cloud, big data and SOA. Compuware APM optimizes and monitors tens of thousands of applications for more than 5,000 customers, large and small, around the globe. Through the lens of end-user experience, our customers enjoy faster performance, proactive problem resolution, accelerated time-to-market and reduced application management costs through smarter analytics, advanced APM automation and a unique performance lifecycle foundation.