|By PR Newswire||
|February 18, 2014 08:13 AM EST|
NEW YORK, Feb. 18, 2014 /PRNewswire/ -- Reportlinker.com announces that a new market research report is available in its catalogue:
Financial Assessment of the Global Office REIT Industry
Economic Recovery Set to Drive the Office Real Estate Industry
This financial assessment study analyzes the financial ratios of public companies worldwide in the office real estate investment trust industry. Public companies in the office REIT industry are first identified. Their financials are then gathered and ratios such as return on equity and EBIT margin are computed. After this, the ratios are divided into 4 categories: profitability, liquidity, activity, and solvency. Weights are assigned to different ratios based on industry averages, and an overall rank is determined. Market-based numbers and the number of properties managed are also considered. The study presents key factors that impact industry dynamics, top performers by region, and market outlook.
1. Major economies worldwide are on a path toward recovery, which is expected to boost the performance of office real estate investment trusts (REITs).
2. Signs of recovery in the global economic scenario are expected to improve job-creation rates and thereby employment rates, more so in North America than in the eurozone.
3. Total returns on office REIT stocks have shown X-year cycles of peaks and valleys. The trend in total returns has mirrored that of the residential REIT total index returns.
4. Emergence of modular and technology-driven workplaces and Mega Cities and Mega Regions are expected to gain momentum in the near future.
5. Investors in the commercial real estate space are enjoying benefits of quantitative easing (QE), more so in the United States. The adverse effects of fading QE may include a decline in equity markets, blowout in bond yields, and a shake to the economy itself.
After diversified REITs and specialized REITs, office REITs occupy the largest share in terms of number of companies worldwide. Over the past decade, public offerings (both primary and follow-on) have dominated transactions globally.
Research Objective and Scope
• To analyze the financials of companies in the global office REIT industry
• To rank companies based on their financial and risk management
• To identify key trends and challenges that can affect the performance of industry participants over the next X months
• Activity (Turnover)
Who Will Benefit?
• Companies operating in the global office REIT industry
• Apartment operators
• Real estate operating companies (REOCs)
• Private equity
• Venture capital investors
• Fund managers
• Retail investors
• Hedge funds
• Insurance funds and other members of the investing community
• Frost & Sullivan in-house research expertise
• Established business and financial databases such as Capital IQ
• Company annual reports
• Published news
• Industry associations such as National Association of Real Estate Investment Trusts (NAREIT)
• Press releases
Table of Contents
1. Executive Summary
2. Research Objective and Scope
3. Office REITs Industry—Market Overview
4. Key Factors Impacting Industry Dynamics
5. Office REITs Industry—Key Geographies
6. Office REITs Industry—Financial Assessment
7. Key Conclusions
9. The Frost & Sullivan Story
To order this report: Financial Assessment of the Global Office REIT Industry
Contact Clare: email@example.com
Intl: +1 339-368-6001