|By Business Wire||
|February 18, 2014 09:13 AM EST||
InfoSystems, one of the fastest-growing technology solutions providers in the Southeast, is bringing some of the biggest names in technology innovation together in one showcase on February 26, from 9 a.m. to 3 p.m., at the Knoxville Convention Center. A special luncheon keynote address by Dr. Martin Fleming, IBM chief economist and vice president of Business Performance Services, will address the topic of transformation in a global economy.
“We are excited bring a global financial expert like Dr. Fleming, who consults on relevant economic issues with IBM’s senior leadership team, to the Knoxville business community,” said InfoSystems President and CEO, Clay Hales. “Technology plays a critical role for businesses in an ever-changing economic environment. As InfoSystems celebrates 20 years of serving the technology needs of the Southeast, we are committed to providing opportunities for our customers to learn and experience the latest in technology trends. Our goal remains to help businesses be more competitive, efficient and successful.”
The interactive event will showcase the latest in storage, virtualization, infrastructure, processing and more, and offers a look toward the future of technology convergence. The open-floor format and 12 concurrent breakout sessions will allow Knoxville technology executives to come to one place, as their schedules allow, and learn about solutions based on their interests and needs. Featured breakout sessions will include:
- APC By Schneider Electric: ISX, the Complete Package.
- Brocade: The New EN4023 and Embedded VDX Ethernet Fabric Switch for IBM Pureflex.
- Dell: The Power of a Datacenter Under Your Desk.
- IBM PureSystems: The Game-Changing Technology from IBM.
- IBM System Storage: Featuring V7000/V3700 with Real-Time Compression.
- IBM XIV: Proven High-End Disk Storage Designed for Predictable, High Performance and Unmatched Ease of Use.
- IBM ProtecTIER: Five Most Common Ways Businesses Lose Data.
- IBM FlashSystem 840: Accelerate Your Business with Dynamic Capacity and Protection.
- NetApp: Flexpod Express.
- VMware: Virtualizing Desktops and Applications for Improved Business Continuity.
- QLogic: Datacenter Connectivity Products from QLogic.
Technology professionals and executives wanting more information on the event and breakout sessions are invited to visit: www.infosystems.biz
InfoSystems serves enterprise and small to medium-sized businesses in the Southeast. Major areas of expertise encompass data management, hardware, software and communications, and are backed by certifications in data storage, virtualization, cloud, server infrastructure, backup and disaster recovery, network security, software development, voice service and unified communications. iAssurance Managed Services are available for a proactive and predictable investment in 24/7 reliability and stability.