|By Business Wire||
|February 18, 2014 09:25 AM EST||
EFT Source, Inc., a provider of turnkey card programs and personalization services for ATM and debit cards for financial institutions, announced that it continues to experience significant growth, increasing the total number of active Card@Once printers across the United States to more than 1,000. The company anticipates doubling that number by the end of the year.
With Card@Once, an EMV-capable instant issuance solution, cardholders can simply walk into a branch and, within seconds, receive a fully functioning, payment card. When a customer requests a card, the data is securely transferred from the branch location to EFT Source. The data is immediately processed and converted into an encrypted print file that is returned to the branch electronically. Card@Once encodes the data and prints the card allowing the customer to walk away with a ready-to-use, permanent debit card.
EFT Source is committed to continually improving its solutions. Most recently, the company made several enhancements to Card@Once, including:
- System improvements to provide faster performance for the end user;
- A new technology framework that will more easily support future growth and enhancements without time and labor constraints;
- User-friendly, online “how to” videos that demonstrate how to clean the printer, change ribbon and load/change card stock;
- Additional inventory management and supply reorder capabilities;
- Increased administrative control and restrictions;
- Improved navigation throughout the site/portal;
- An updated look and feel to further enhance the user experience; and
- More reporting capabilities.
In addition, EFT Source has revised their PIN Selection solution that now allows clients to integrate directly with the company’s PIN Pad, eliminating unnecessary steps in the web portal and streamlining the process for both the institution and their customers.
“Card@Once has played a key role in the strong market adoption of instant issuance solutions,” said Bill Dinker, president of EFT Source. “Last year was a record year for us, as we placed hundreds of printers at institutions across the nation. Additionally, we were recognized among leading innovators, receiving awards for our industry contributions and innovation. We look forward to 2014 and anticipate even more growth.”
About EFT Source Inc.
Established in 1977, EFT Source provides financial institutions with turnkey card programs and secure personalization of ATM and debit cards – from conceptual art to creative fulfillment services. Based in Nashville, Tenn., EFT Source also has a production facility in Colorado Springs, Colo., and a facility in Green Bay, Wis. that focuses on marketing and print services. For more information, visit www.eftsource.com.