|By Business Wire||
|February 18, 2014 01:56 PM EST||
Research and Markets (http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/qrkzrp/market) has announced the addition of the "Market Intelligence Report: Consumer-Facing Technology" report to their offering.
Understand how the latest technological innovations are affecting the restaurant industry and shaping consumers' dining-out occasions.
Technology is rapidly changing the way restaurants do business. Operators are increasingly incorporating consumer-facing technologies not only inside the walls of their restaurant but offsite as well. The latest technologies factor into virtually every facet of a customer's restaurant experience - ordering and payment methods, brand communication and marketing, onsite entertainment, social media and networking, and beyond - making them an evolving trend that demands attention.
Market Intelligence Report: Consumer-Facing Technology digs deep into exclusive consumer research and industry data as well as vast secondary data to uncover insights and opportunities in emerging restaurant technologies. The report draws on findings from an exclusive survey revealing how and to what extent consumers currently use various technologies - and how they anticipate their usage changing in the future.
Supplementing the data are insights from restaurant operators, news briefs illustrating which chains are adopting which technologies, and profiles of restaurant brands that are demonstrating some best practices when it comes to integrating technology.
Market Intelligence Report: Consumer-Facing Technology provides operators and suppliers with powerful insights to help:
- Understand consumer demographics, including notable skews by restaurant user groups.
- Learn how operators are adopting new technologies into their business.
- Drive sales by identifying which specific technologies matter most to consumers - and which matter least.
- Gain insights into consumers' technology usage, including the areas of a restaurant's operation where technology is gaining the most traction.
- Satisfy the majority of consumers (51%) who say that it is important for restaurants to integrate technology into their ordering capabilities.
- Win the business of the 51% of consumers who expect to use technology to order food at restaurants more often in the coming year.
Valuable report deliverables
- Executive Summary of insights, implications and opportunities for operators and manufacturers.
- In-depth analysis of a proprietary consumer study.
- Profiles of restaurant concepts that are successfully using the latest technologies in interesting ways.
For more information visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/qrkzrp/market